2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I may or may not be acquiring these soon--it's a pair I'm watching. Have no idea what they are called but I LOVE the color blocking.
skate mentals & just got these in on friday paid $60 shipped 
happy.gif

hopefully mine will be even cheaper than that
nerd.gif

would there be anyway possible to clean off the suede part? I'm honestly cool with them like this, I kinda like the "not so clean" look on these. Maybe I'm just weird
laugh.gif
maybe hit it with a suede brush then if u do use a suede cleaner make sure to not over saturate cuz its pretty soft suede not buttery but nicer then most 

while i am still new to sbs as a whole i thought i would only like the highs but i had no clue my favorite street fighter character had a shoe, what are the chances i'll ever find the ryu mid? What does it usually run for? 

Not sure what to make of the Black Sheep's other than a lace swap needs to be done for me to judge them

My thoughts exactly... nowhere near the same level

todays dunks

I remember these being not very well received at the time. Everybody went bananas over the Brain Wrecks and these ended up on sale just about everywhere. While I'm not insanely hot on brown suede, looking at it a few years down the line, I wish I'd have picked up a pair to give myself even more choice when picking a pair to wear.

hhhmmmm tones it down a bit. not sure though need to see in person.
Wonder what kind of material is on the sb print.

Local let me cop the sb x jb today. But can't touch them till release day, glad to have that weight off my shoulders! Oh and very dope in person, almost my favorite buy this year.

Local let me cop the sb x jb today. But can't touch them till release day, glad to have that weight off my shoulders! Oh and very dope in person, almost my favorite buy this year.
All you people who are eating already make me sad. Brings back memories of the original drop that I didn't care about. I have PTSD and I didn't even try for/want them that bad.

I'm still looking for the Nike SB Dunk High “Blue Hero” in size 13 at a Nike Outlet. Called two but no size 13.

Back
Top Bottom