2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

weird question : what socks do you guys wear*?
 Depends on the shoe. Usually for summer, no-show socks and a few graphic ones from Urban Outfitter. I can't do custom elites. They're cheesy 

Last edited:

I was actually sitting here at work hoping to see verse with a dope pair of shoes on in the background and some dog doodoo making it look alright like "damn, you see that doodoo in verse's shot??" in the next couple days....guess that's not happening lol

Last edited:
Let's take another look. 
nerd.gif
. Courtesy of SneakerNews.

Black Sheep x Nike SB Dunk High “Gucci”

Color: White/Metallic Gold-Black

Style Code: 313171-170

Release Date: 06/21/14

Price: $105

Lace swap is needed imo.

Last edited:
Yeah these really just not doing it for me.

Its sad cuz I lived in NC for undergrad and I actually wanna like these but they are just really bad. I didn't like the McRads and the more I look at these I see those and now the Uprises which I also disliked

PASS

Mostly low cut with dunks, but crew socks every once and awhile. 

Low cut foot locker, and I picked up a pack of Gildan ankle socks at boscovs a few weeks back. 9.99 for 6 pairs, there perfect for highs. Come right above the top of the shoe.

I asked the same question a few weeks ago cuz my tiffs were rubbing me raw. All black socks all the time ftw.

Let's take another look. :nerd: . Courtesy of SneakerNews.

Color: White/Metallic Gold-Black
Style Code: 313171-170
Release Date: 06/21/14
Price: $105

Lace swap is needed imo.
People don't like them now.. but as soon as Launch Day rolls around, they'll be on 'em like prom night.

I really dont know what they were thinking on those.Like did they not let those boys or customers give feedback before they finished the shoe or made a ton of them.

SMH

Mostly low cut with dunks, but crew socks every once and awhile. 

Low cut foot locker, and I picked up a pack of Gildan ankle socks at boscovs a few weeks back. 9.99 for 6 pairs, there perfect for highs. Come right above the top of the shoe.

I asked the same question a few weeks ago cuz my tiffs were rubbing me raw. All black socks all the time ftw.
I dont like straight ankle unless they are really low cut shoes. Im all quarter sock all the time. Not too low not too high.

The more pics I keep seeing, they're starting to grow on me EXCEPT for the red laces. I hate you laces! Still a pass for me, but I don't want to burn them anymore either.
Gray laces may smooth it out a bit.

Last edited:
The more pics I keep seeing, they're starting to grow on me EXCEPT for the red laces. I hate you laces! Still a pass for me, but I don't want to burn them anymore either.
Gray laces may smooth it out a bit.

Its not that bad of a shoe to buy just to have but anyone wearing those out in public will look especially tacky. Theres no way i could step foot anywhere classy with this. Id even get clowned at the skate park with these.

Youd be out here lookin like scumbag steve

Last edited:
Anybody get the feeling that the quartersnacks were scrapped? Or maybe they just don't want to pull a blacksheep and overhype? Lol

Back
Top Bottom