2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

why do they have the email for more pictures if it's not used.. doesn't make sense.. i will try again today.
I will never order from that store.  I inquired via email once about a shoe and they never responded, but the next day the price was raised $100. 

@mints  You ever played this bad boy?  

There was a bar/arcade in Portland, OR that I went to that had it.  It was really different but really fun too.  Also, I was smashed so it probably amplified how awesome it was.

Fun Fact: I take NBA Jam way more seriously when I'm drunk.  

It's been a while since I've seen one of those in person, I played a bit of the modernized version they had on XBL and PSN, but it's a little too twitchy for me and I prefer to play it on the original machines.

I don't want to derail the thread again, but let's just say I miss arcades being all over the place, and hate that the only barcade we have in town is a brofest.

It's been a while since I've seen one of those in person, I played a bit of the modernized version they had on XBL and PSN, but it's a little too twitchy for me and I prefer to play it on the original machines.

I don't want to derail the thread again, but let's just say I miss arcades being all over the place, and hate that the only barcade we have in town is a brofest.
I feel you.

I think I'd rather buy a round of beer for that much at the bar lol...can anyone possibly shed some light as to what the shoes have to do with the box or vice-versa?

They are rakim and Eric b inspired dunks probably from the album cover "paid in full"

Someone get me a 4finger ring to match

Last edited:
Black Sheeps would look better with gold stitching on the black suede, green midsole and 3m SB print.

If they really wanted to do a Dapper Dan SB they shoulda went all the way geechi with it.

Last edited:
If anyone is a nike employee could you please help me out! Looking for a older flyknit chucka a employee told me they had on their employee only site... Sorry for the non sb talk

I'm all outta reps verse001 verse001 :frown: Get you back later though lol But yea I finally saw the bred lows in person last weekend and they are very nice quality didn't get em though cause of my abundance of black/red CW I have already but yea quality is def on point.

Lol thanks guys! These dunks aren't the most awesome quality you're ever going to run across but they are dope. I'm a pass on the dog Doo Doo picture ha ha [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom