2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If you guys could have ONE SB what would it be?

Mine is Papa Bear Highs, forever on the search. |I

Paris Dunk SB. I will retire from this sneaker thing. Done. Finito. I am willing to drop that kind of money too. I had a chance two years ago and I SHOULD have pulled the trigger.

I HATE being in NY. Lol
What are you looking for in NY? I know a few spots in the city and Queens selling SB's, Jordans are a bit harder to find for decent prices.

Mine is Papa Bear Highs, forever on the search. 
tired.gif
Skunks...

One SB? Damn, lol. Unkles would probably be it.

Yeah, the one thing I try not to do is let my words speak louder than my actions. For people who are unwilling to help themselves and expect to be spoonfed, you best believe I have no issue taxing them. I've had my reasons in the past/present for flipping shoes, and I won't BS and say that I won't do the same in the future depending on the circumstance. For people I'm cool with though, I have no problem going out of my way. You only get so far in this hobby if you're blindly selfless or ridiculously selfish.

tired.gif
I assume half of the sb's i want are probably located somewhere in John00 closet

Does anyone have any idea if BP ever answers their phone? These guys are rattling me

I HATE being in NY. Lol

What are you looking for in NY? I know a few spots in the city and Queens selling SB's, Jordans are a bit harder to find for decent prices.
Skunks...

So I'm going to NYC this weekend what shops are there in manhattan to cop some SB. I know flightclub is there. But I too want the concord SB. I know there will be a line I just don't know where to go. Saturday was the day I hit up my shops in soho lower east side and such. Will DQM have those concords?

Really hoping to grab these since Toronto only has one store with an SB account and they don't get everything anymore.

So I'm going to NYC this weekend what shops are there in manhattan to cop some SB. I know flightclub is there. But I too want the concord SB. I know there will be a line I just don't know where to go. Saturday was the day I hit up my shops in soho lower east side and such. Will DQM have those concords?

Really hoping to grab these since Toronto only has one store with an SB account and they don't get everything anymore.

DQM will have the Concords. They actually had them last week. I called them for a phone order but they were out :smh:, said they will be getting them the 20th as well but no phone orders this time.

DQM will have the Concords. They actually had them last week. I called them for a phone order but they were out
mean.gif
, said they will be getting them the 20th as well but no phone orders this time.
I called em and they said the same, I usually pick up my SBs online but I guess I'm gonna have to go there early on saturday to pick these up. For 85 dollars it's a good buy.

1 pair of sbs? hmmm......

PROBABLY THE NEW 420 SPACE JAM CONCORDS THAT ARE DROPPING!!!!!!! WHERE CAN I GET A PAIR!!!!!!! WILL NDC HAVE THEM!!!!!?????

:wink:

I sold my 3M dunks for $170 (paid $150 from Unite so I broke even with shipping) because I underestimated the size difference between a 10 and 10.5 and now I can't find a size 10 for cheaper than that. :lol: Story of my life.....

This maybe a dumb question, but were the "Jameson" lows were a QS or HS? I've been looking for over a month and I haven't been able to track anything down. I was able find one, but they're to big. Any info is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Side note:
Bucks today 
NICE. Starting to really like that shoe (I've been feeling the color green a lot more lately, for some reason. Particularly brighter greens like that - not forest or any other drab, dark greens). There's a DS size 10.5 available on Sneakerfixation.com for $250 before shipping, but I'm hoping I'll be able to find a pair in the $200 - $220 range... What do you think about $265 shipped? 
One SB? Damn, lol. Unkles would probably be it.

Yeah, the one thing I try not to do is let my words speak louder than my actions. For people who are unwilling to help themselves and expect to be spoonfed, you best believe I have no issue taxing them. I've had my reasons in the past/present for flipping shoes, and I won't BS and say that I won't do the same in the future depending on the circumstance. For people I'm cool with though, I have no problem going out of my way. You only get so far in this hobby if you're blindly selfless or ridiculously selfish.
First off, excellent choice in shoe (see below). Second, I think you meant to say "Life" instead of "this hobby". That's something I still struggle with; the balance between looking out  and letting my self-preservation kick in. I try, always, to live by the golden rule (see sig), but I'm starting to recognize a lot sooner when someone doesn't live by the same code. After helping people out countless times and having them flake when I needed their help, I now realize most people aren't on the same wavelength as me. I'm not saying I'm the Korean Jesus, or I'm perfect and totally unselfish, not by any stretch. But there's some people who live by that code, and I try to be one of those people. There aren't many of us out there (human beings are inherently selfish. in my opinion; it's that self-preservation thing that's ingrained in all of us), but that makes finding them that much better. I don't really have friends anymore; it's either family or acquaintances. But if I treat someone like family (whether it's throwing them pairs for what I paid, loaning them money, riding out on someone with them - thankfully that hasn't happened in a while - or anything else) and they don't show that love back ONCE (or twice, depending on how small the first mistake was), they'll never be familiar again. I'm too old for "friends". Straight up.

tired.gif
UNKLE Dunks. Been looking at a NDS pair on eBay for the past 2 or 3 days straight, driving myself crazy (I'm leaning towards pulling the trigger). I never heard UNKLE's first project, but the Psyence Fiction album was awesome (that was around the beginning of my Radiohead-immersion years, which lasted until Kid A). So those shoes bring back memories for me. Oh yeah, and they're DOPE A F. 

NICE. Starting to really like that shoe (I've been feeling the color green a lot more lately, for some reason. Particularly brighter greens like that - not forest or any other drab, dark greens). There's a DS size 10.5 available on Sneakerfixation.com for $250 before shipping, but I'm hoping I'll be able to find a pair in the $200 - $220 range... What do you think about $265 shipped? 
Yeah thats not bad.. i was on ebay a couple weeks back and saw them right around 220 but you could most defintely get him to down on price....mine were vnds and i paid 100 i just got luck with a right place right time kinda deal and had b20 on the thread legit check (godbless you for that sir) and met some dude at around 1am at a 711 
laugh.gif

Mine is Papa Bear Highs, forever on the search. |I

UNKLEs for sure. I got the WPF because they reminded me of the UNKLES but without that contrasting black it wasnt the same. I can't pull it off so I am selling it on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom