2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can you message me link? My local shop sells for $120 so thats not bad

I still believe these shoes will be everywhere this weekend. In the end it's a pretty plain shoe and there won't be any money to be made on them. I spoke to my local shop's owner and he said he's expecting as many of these as BHM and Mcrads and they had plenty of those.

Can anyone help with the concords in the Bay Area? It would be greatly appreciated....
The chances are slim that people in the Bay will help you out.....

You should know by now its every man for himself out here unless you got homies willing to help and look out !!!

Quit panicking already the shoes are a general release not a limited general release. They'll be available in large quantities just get there early and don't pay $150 or above to anybody before you strike out on the actual release date. Most of the interest in these is dwindling since people know the truth now. Look at the eBay prices tumbling harder than the Barkleyposites from the Area 72 pack.

The chances are slim that people in the Bay will help you out.....

You should know by now its every man for himself out here unless you got homies willing to help and look out !!!

This man speaks all kinds of truth. It's ruthless out here in the bay. Good people that are willing to help are like finding a needle in a haystack.

John was right. Allocations are looking big. My locals here got more pairs of the shoe than I can ever recall them getting of any shoe. Be patient guys. No need to pay out the a** for these.

John was right. Allocations are looking big. My locals here got more pairs of the shoe than I can ever recall them getting of any shoe. Be patient guys. No need to pay out the a** for these.
Where are you from fam?

Only chance is my mom trying to scoop me a pair back home 
roll.gif

Unless someone wants to help out lol

Another question: Why would it be that shoe?

For me the Papa Bear High is just such a dope sneaker, from the cw to the fact that the material actually resembles fur. It also released right around my first teenage years so I was just getting into kicks heavy, really spoke to me that a shoe could be that dope.

one day....

The Nontourages for me bc of 3 things:

1-all black
2-elephant print
3-gum buttom

So simple yet so dope. Plus I actually like the released version over the samples.

Another question: Why would it be that shoe?

For me the Papa Bear High is just such a dope sneaker, from the cw to the fact that the material actually resembles fur. It also released right around my first teenage years so I was just getting into kicks heavy, really spoke to me that a shoe could be that dope.

one day....

The Nontourages for me bc of 3 things:

1-all black
2-elephant print
3-gum buttom

So simple yet so dope. Plus I actually like the released version over the samples.

check your PM... I got a vvvvvnds pair that I would be down to trade with you :smokin

My local shop here got 36 pairs of the Concord Dunk SBs. They even had a size 14 (YES, FOURTEEN).

It was described to me as this general release being in between a general release and a quickstrike. This is somewhat limited but the owner was able to order a ample supply of them. Hope that sort of helps.

Now, which shoe to wear on Saturday...

Back
Top Bottom