2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What happened to a steal being a steal?

$50 off a 300% markup is a slightly better deal

Last edited:
DUDE I need to get there. I'm gonna try and drive up today, told my boss I'll have to go away for a few hours hahaha. They have my size, too....

I believe it will be sell out by 3 cause that's when kids get out of school lol. When I was there I seen people coming in and out for an extra pair

I know how concrete wave releases go I was the first there for tiffs. By three it was pack with kids lol

You're looking at $500 easy. $450 would be a steal unfortunately...

Can I call up, pre-order, and pick up in shop? I'd pay $400 and drive up for guaranteed pairs.
Unfortunately I think you have to go to the store to the preorder. Only a few sizes left I think.

only spot close to me is doing a FCFS selling as a pack for 400. They only have 1 size from from 8-13. :smh:

online or bust for me. f***

only spot close to me is doing a FCFS selling as a pack for 400. They only have 1 size from from 8-13.
mean.gif

online or bust for me. f***
if it comes to this when i camp out , its going to be a bloodbath like the tiffs 

Before lace swap

After lace swap. Went with red because I couldnt find a white and red lace. It think the white and red lace would look better IMO

Back
Top Bottom