2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally got some red firecrackers for a good price. Missed the release last year from my local and got shafted when trying to do a couple phone orders.

I see what you did there..
Just trying to give myself/others more chances to get these 
happy.gif

Blacksheep collab looks so weak to me.

McRads>>>BS and they sat

beasts will eat tho, too many rappers' gucci references spinning in their heads

Was just at Flight 23 for the raffle tickets. They had a list that went down about 50 lines. Saw about 8-9 pages. So prob about 400-500 people participating per pair.
Same. I went for a friend during my lunch break. Told them that that list is looking pretty deep. 

They actually dont look bad with the white.

That gucci print though is still irking me. 
It's like I said earlier, with white laces you can actually appreciate them for looking ok at least but it doesn't mean you have to like or buy them. Just like the Baohaus, I didn't like them at first but with some on feet pics they don't look too bad but I still wouldn't buy for retail lol.

Finally got some red firecrackers for a good price. Missed the release last year from my local and got shafted when trying to do a couple phone orders.
Nice pick up bro, mind me asking how much? Been looking for a pair also but they're always in the $160 range in my size and I'm not really wanting them for that much.

Looks like it's online or bust for the LMs. Idaho doesn't get anything when it comes to sneakers

on another note, here is a comparison of all the lace swaps for the BS collab.

And that's a shame too because Newt's is an awesome spot. And I forget about the other one that's downtown. Both real cool places. I live in Salt Lake so it's been ok getting SB's down here. Best of luck to you on getting your LM's if you are. We certainly need it here in Salt Lake, too!

And that's a shame too because Newt's is an awesome spot. And I forget about the other one that's downtown. Both real cool places. I live in Salt Lake so it's been ok getting SB's down here. Best of luck to you on getting your LM's if you are. We certainly need it here in Salt Lake, too!
Utah represent.

Nice pick up bro, mind me asking how much? Been looking for a pair also but they're always in the $160 range in my size and I'm not really wanting them for that much.
Thanks man. I got a 13 for only $110 shipped! I just threw out an offer to the only 13 I saw on ebay, and they took it. They were asking about 160 if I remember correctly. Thought I could settle somewhere in the 125 rang0e, but got lucky.
smile.gif

the 1s are fuego 
pimp.gif

quality is on point straight buttery

dont miss out on these i can see

resell on these rising after RD once people get em in hand and see for themselves

i got the background check email from the san leandro nike clearance store today! hopefully i can keep you guys updated in SL's inventory when i start working. :D
good luck with that.. Nike monitors Niketalk. Loss prevention ain't no joke.. and they will find you.

that being said.. I'll MakeSomeRice for you if you get the job! No delivery charge.

Back
Top Bottom