2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm crying bro....so many hilarious things within this post.

1. those links are search links. (ie anyone can type the style code into the search bar and then copy the link you posted)

2. already shared days ago in that "other" thread

you're not holding any secret information from anyone my guy...chill with the attempt to be all high and mighty and distribution of readily available links lmao 
Jordan Forum ------------>

1. those links are search links. (ie anyone can type the style code into the search bar and then copy the link you posted)

you're not holding any secret information from anyone my guy...chill with the attempt to be all high and mighty and distribution of readily available links lmao 
relax man I think he's just trying to help. So if it's just the search link at least he was willing to share what he thought he had.

It takes 2 seconds to bookmark. They're still handy.  

relax man I think he's just trying to help. So if it's just the search link at least he was willing to share what he thought he had.
I'm just saying man, if homie was actually trying to help he would've posted what he thought were the links in both threads. it's just funny how there's this sense of dsitribution entitlement when it comes to links and info. either way I'm not hurt, I frequent both threads. I just found this funny as hell man.

I'm just saying man, if homie was actually trying to help he would've posted what he thought were the links in both threads. it's just funny how there's this sense of dsitribution entitlement when it comes to links and info. either way I'm not hurt, I frequent both threads. I just found this funny as hell man.
That last line was more of a joke. It's not that serious.

Lance mountains just popped up on Ebay 
mean.gif
 Guy has a FSR 7-14 - Wants $399 but for size 7 and 7.5 the price jumps to $699 
mean.gif
 This release sucks already haha..

Edit: Slightly more reasonable seller asking $325, still sucks
They wilding

Being offered to buy skunks @ 425.. Guy says DS but the lacebag is detached.. really hard to tell with these suede shoes. Same guy who I bought supremes for - DS w lacebag attached. What do you guys think?
I'd jump all over that.
Didn't realize $160 was a decent price for Thai Temples wow! Even saw some $200+ listings...times have changed.
I can't see myself ever paying $160 for something that isn't DS...

F that noise haha
#dead

why-so-serious-o.gif

repped for the search info links. I'll entertain the chance of trying to get them off NDC but i'm not holding anyone hostage to it. And what's so funny about someone just trying to help out peeps in the SB thread over JB threads? It's obvious that most, not all, members that participate in this thread are a lot more helpful than those that post in the JB threads that boast and contribute nothing but personal interests. 

I feel bad for the true heads who have to rely on NDC to supply them with even one pair of these shoes.

the info sharing/non-sharing stuff happens every time SB has a highly sought after release that most HB people know about. So to see info in this thread rather than seeing someone post "I'll post my info after the drop" or "PM me for info" is refreshing to say the least. But I understand everyone's elitest attitude and wanting to post meme's for a response when nothing intelligible can be said. 

I just won some 9/10 Safari lows for $113 shipped.  
Nice! I might have been watching that pair. Was it the 11.5? Dude said New In Box but pics clearly showed no more factory lace, small crease, and rocks in the sole haha. They were in great condition though for sure. I probably would have bid had I not gone HAM on Huarache's this week. They're finally stateside and Dunks are going to have to take a backseat this summer for me. Congrats on the pickup!

Last edited:

repped for the search info links. I'll entertain the chance of trying to get them off NDC but i'm not holding anyone hostage to it. And what's so funny about someone just trying to help out peeps in the SB thread over JB threads? It's obvious that most, not all, members that participate in this thread are a lot more helpful than those that post in the JB threads that boast and contribute nothing but personal interests. 
oh I totally concur. it was just funny that there was some attempt at info withholding. like I said, I frequent both threads but those links have already been in the JB thread since the beginning of the week. like it's not really hurting anyone or a big secret. anyone can find and bookmark those links by looking at the launch page. regardless I hope everyone gets their pairs. I've been in love since the first stecyk videos with the teasers.

I feel bad for the true heads who have to rely on NDC to supply them with even one pair of these shoes.
I'm a true head (OG).. and I got my pairs. I also have decent luck on NDC.

It's what you know, who you know, and how you approach sellers ( if that's the route you need to take ).

I do hope everyone who wants them to wear gets them.

Nice! I might have been watching that pair. Was it the 11.5? Dude said New In Box but pics clearly showed no more factory lace, small crease, and rocks in the sole haha. They were in great condition though for sure. I probably would have bid had I not gone HAM on Huarache's this week. They're finally stateside and Dunks are going to have to take a backseat this summer for me. Congrats on the pickup!
Yep.  Couldn't pass them up.

Back
Top Bottom