2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just changing the channel.

We're all sneakerheads right? why would we be here otherwise ( looking at you lurkers/resellers )?

Pretty detailed review and comparison vid. 
The quality is going down on Nike SB Dunks?! Whaaaaaaat?! I would have never guessed it 
laugh.gif

But his review is spot on. The materials used are suspect at best but the design covers it up because it's so cool

Last edited:
I could kinda see a hint of green on his baos sole when he was comparing them with the premiers at the end. Guess they really do turn green when dirty. I liked the review even though he was talking about something we already know when it comes to quality and Nike over the years.

Today's wear, been meaning to break them out for a while, but the weather was finally just right for me to break them out.
I asked on here before about these, but if you aren't using the additional red laces you mind if I could have them?

Pretty decent review and comparison vid.   

All those shoes and homie still can't tell the difference between suede and durabuck
grin.gif

Of course if you compare them it's gonna feel cheap in comparison.

The point he made was true but the way he went about proving it was silly.

All those shoes and homie still can't tell the difference between suede and durabuck >D

I was wanting to say that but couldn't remember the name (Durabuck) of the specific material. lol

I guess he figured just comparing 5 different premium releases it'd make for a good comparison.

Last edited:

All those shoes and homie still can't tell the difference between suede and durabuck
grin.gif

I was wanting to say that but couldn't remember the name (Durabuck) of the specific material. lol

I guess he figured just comparing 5 different premium releases it'd make for a good comparison.
He's comparing suede QS collaborations to a GR that doesnt even use the same material
roll.gif

He's comparing suede QS collaborations to a GR that doesnt even use the same material :rofl:
That's what i was thinking too the stars are a nike sb gr not really a collab that would get the materials. Granted nike quality has went down I don't think he can compare the collabs he has in the video to the stars

Back
Top Bottom