2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

somehow have a weird feeling nike will still release the blacksheeps
Keep thinking that while the prices have dropped dwn better cop off bay while can I gaurentee there's less than 500 that made it out I mean think bout it

Do the border blue dunks suede change color if u run your hand on em at a certain direction or no?

I say this with the disclaimer that my little bro skated mine HARD and they are stained and beat to hell, but....I just tried and in toebox I noticed no change but slight change around collar. Take that FWIW but love that shoe

Grabbed those laces from fully laced, like I said earlier, I want to throw the striped set into my Clark Kent NSW highs from 09, with a gucci look of their own.

edit: Also checking my email right now, I just got another Destiny Alpha code, I'm already in so if anyone I've talked to is interested in it hit me up via PM.

Last edited:
Broke these out today

I grabbed the lace pack and lace locks from fully laced.

Got a email from black sheep saying they will not be releasing the box at this time.. Smh

The black sheep box? Were they originally planning to release it? Or did you just ask about the boxes left over from the recall?

My Black Sheeps went out For Delivery yesterday only to be forwarded while out. Shipper said he doesnt know whats going on. Went to the post office today and they pulled the paperwork showing the shipper requesting them be sent back. The manager said a guy and his wife called 5 times yesterday trying to make sure the package got intercepted

My Black Sheeps went out For Delivery yesterday only to be forwarded while out. Shipper said he doesnt know whats going on. Went to the post office today and they pulled the paperwork showing the shipper requesting them be sent back. The manager said a guy and his wife called 5 times yesterday trying to make sure the package got intercepted
Thats insane! WOW...just wow....Id be livid. Have you called today yet?

Back
Top Bottom