2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ebay name : cminx84

This guy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
sorry I thought it was already up in the thread from earlier today. I'm posting from my phone at the moment and didn't copy the link.

thanks for putting it up.

I was lucky enough to be near my phone when SPOT tweeted the link out. 

They're not all that bad in person. I do like them. 
something about the red laces that just make it off to me...it's initially why i turned them down in the first place, these pics make the other colors look great

Hey guys I've been an sb fan for about a year and I've got a pretty good collection but I'm looking for a few shoes and I don't know where I could find them, so I created a niketalk account. I've been looking for some dunk high jason voorhees 11-12.5 trickstar lows 11-12.5 and some civilist dunk high 11-12.5. Could any of you guys help me out? You all seem pretty cool

Man that gold swoosh with the red stiching and that out isle could've been used on such a better dunk imo :smh:

Hey guys I've been an sb fan for about a year and I've got a pretty good collection but I'm looking for a few shoes and I don't know where I could find them, so I created a niketalk account. I've been looking for some dunk high jason voorhees 11-12.5 trickstar lows 11-12.5 and some civilist dunk high 11-12.5. Could any of you guys help me out? You all seem pretty cool

yea? well we're NOT! :tongue:

nah but on the smooth? google shopping is your friend--seriously. Type in those names and search. BOOM! But somebody will probably come thru and help you out in a few hours/days.

Last edited:
haha thanks man, I've been quietly following this thread for a while and it's pretty cool so I decided to finally join in

As I'm looking at pictures of the Fully Laced BS lace pack, I just realized the striped ones are just flat laces. Still no SB style striped laces from anyone.

Oh well, I'll still use them on the dunks I bought the set for.

As I'm looking at pictures of the Fully Laced BS lace pack, I just realized the striped ones are just flat laces. Still no SB style striped laces from anyone.

Oh well, I'll still use them on the dunks I bought the set for.

The hunt continues!!!

We were talking about them a few pages back, before Black Sheep Mania! I think they look pretty nice, but that mango might be too bright for some people's tastes.

Back
Top Bottom