2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

We were talking about them a few pages back, before Black Sheep Mania! I think they look pretty nice, but that mango might be too bright for some people's tastes.

The outsoles mango doesn't bother me (almost looks gum honestly) as much as the lining mango does as it looks almost a peach color as opposed to mango. I'll probably have to see better pics of em, in person or on feet before I can make a final call.

Last edited:
I really want to see a lot of the new GRs in person. The catalog pictures aren't doing it for me so far.

Yea that's where i'm at. The color blockings I'm seeing are grabbing me but without better pics can't really tell if I actually want the shoes. It's all hit or miss right now.

Last edited:
My Saturday kicks....

Fullylaced was pretty on point with shipping, it's been a while since I've ordered anything from them, but I went ahead and got a few other laces I'd been meaning to buy with the BS stuff today, I remember them taking almost a week to send stuff out before, but I just got my tracking number for the stuff I ordered earlier today. This is a nice shift from how they used to operate.

Fullylaced was pretty on point with shipping, it's been a while since I've ordered anything from them, but I went ahead and got a few other laces I'd been meaning to buy with the BS stuff today, I remember them taking almost a week to send stuff out before, but I just got my tracking number for the stuff I ordered earlier today. This is a nice shift from how they used to operate.

yea, i haven't even checked on the lace locks. Thought about the laces too, but naaaaaah they weren't a "must have"

you copped the black sheep collab? :nerd:

Nope, but I like a well done bit of extras, and I thought it was shameful for all of that work on the extras to go to waste.

I got the laces because I wanted the green/red striped for this pair of dunks

and I got the lace locks because I've got another pair of shoes in mind for using it, but won't post about it until after I test it out.

Tonight's non-SB Dunk wear. Rocking these because I'm rooting for Japan tonight. Sad to see the English lose to Italy just now, but my real teams don't play until tomorrow/Monday.

I've worn these about the same amount as my 'Cuse highs but they don't have nearly the same type of cracking going on with the white leather on the ankle.

Last edited:
Tonight's non-SB Dunk wear. Rocking these because I'm rooting for Japan tonight. Sad to see the English lose to Italy just now, but my real teams don't play until tomorrow/Monday.

I've worn these about the same amount as my 'Cuse highs but they don't have nearly the same type of cracking going on with the white leather on the ankle.

Throw some SB laces in those bad boys. I'm sure you should have extras

Why are all yall buying lace locks for shoes you don't have?

Not tryna get at anyone..srs question

I'm a big Saints fan I've got a spot for these in a pair of black and gold shoes I already own.

djlunchbox djlunchbox I do but I'm kind of a traditionalist and don't often put SB laces into older non SB dunks, may try a pair of red in these soon though.

The laces

just got a call from a local shop that they are selling the BS dunks here in S.Cali. They wanted to hold a pair for me but price $275 :smh:

Why are all yall buying lace locks for shoes you don't have?

Not tryna get at anyone..srs question

what a man thinketh, so shall he getteth. Pretty much EVERY dunk I've really set my efforts towards acquiring, I have.

Goldenrods
WPF
Blue Lobsters

so I'm good on that---at least for me, can't speak for anybody else. I WILL have these shoes. I feel confident they'll trickle a little bit more as time goes by.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom