2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You and your little feet. Not fair
I know. If it makes you feel any better no OG tiff laces. Gotta buy those from Rastaclat.

@bballermarkie  I know the general vicinity of where he lives. We can zero in from the stench and empty cans of mustache wax....

WHAT a pickup. 
I should be arrested for theft. They're used but not bad at all. I'm gonna condition the croc and de-crease the toe boxes and they should be fresh to DEF. 
I literally was just looking at a pair in which the bidding started at 430 and thought "Hmm maybe a deal is to be had"
Gotta be careful with these, though. Remember, this is potentially the MOST faked pair of SB's of all time.

Just so you all know what a HYPEBEAST I am

Ive still never dropped major coinage like that on a shoe. Nor can I afford it right now. But if I could, I still think I'd scope out a pair of Skunks before Diamond Lows.

(Dont shoot me)

Ive still never dropped major coinage like that on a shoe. Nor can I afford it right now. But if I could, I still think I'd scope out a pair of Skunks before Diamond Lows.

(Dont shoot me)
I love skunks. If I wanted to drop $500 I'd buy those. But my next major purchase is black Preme Lows, a buddy is holding my size, DS, for me.

Is that our swapsies shirt?
Yes, this is the shirt you cannot have now.

Last edited:
BLACKSHEEPNC.COM update

Posted: 16 Jul 2014 09:58 AM PDT

We just received a restock on all sizes in the Nike SB Dunk High Premium “Tie Dye” (Black/ White/ White). Features a bangin’ all canvas tie dye print upper in black and white, custom multi color tongue label and insole, and gum outsole.

I still need to un-ds my Black Supreme Lows sometime...but I also made one from Nike iD when they had the Elephant print option which turned out pretty good.

I know that the Tye-Dyes will hopefully go on sale later on this year so I haven't really picked those up yet. I think I would rather get a double up on a pair of SOMPS and then wait for Quartersnacks like everyone else. Not unless some older 1st-3rd series stuff comes up and you know how that goes... :D

(Dont shoot me)

Same here. I had Diamond Lows back when they droppped and sold them. I don't regret it one bit, but I do miss some of the others ...

Anyone know if project blitz takes offers for anything on their site

For example: if a shoe has been on there for many months

nope, Dre will just sit on it. He'll occasionally have a sale, but as far as I know he's never done an OBO.

Back
Top Bottom