2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ok looks like no red supremes for me. They've dropped $300 bucks since I've first seen them there but still at a grand
YEESH. 1K for red lows?! You can find a better price elsewhere homie. I know size 13 is tough but these released 2 years ago...

Hooped in the Kick&Roll Classic in Austin on Saturday and decided to wear these for a game.

YEESH. 1K for red lows?! You can find a better price elsewhere homie. I know size 13 is tough but these released 2 years ago...

I wish that were true but they just don't exist anymore. Its not a price I'm willing to pay.

Honestly the one of the supremes I'd even remotely consider paying 500+ for would be the White Lows

I wish that were true but they just don't exist anymore. Its not a price I'm willing to pay.

Honestly the one of the supremes I'd even remotely consider paying 500+ for would be the White Lows
Yeah, like I mentioned earlier a homie is saving a DS black low pair for me. Just gotta shell out a G

which Dunk High looks Closest to the Retro 1 Jordan Shadows???

opinions?

Grey Sea Crystals

Pro Fossils

is there a Grey J Pack????

In the same boat dude. Was looking around at prices for the red lows in a 13. Love them, but no way in hell would I ever pay that much.

In the same boat dude. Was looking around at prices for the red lows in a 13. Love them, but no way in hell would I ever pay that much.

I honestly can't really find a pair outside FC, RIF, Project Blitz type sites

Collectors aren't offing their pairs anymore.

I think the reds were the first time I'd went for a Supreme drop...I was not prepared

This is really weird but Nike.com only shows as the UK page for me the past week. Is this happening to anyone else? I've used a proxy before but it's not on. I also tried turning it on and setting it to US but still stuck on the Great Britain site. Confused...

This is really weird but Nike.com only shows as the UK page for me the past week. Is this happening to anyone else? I've used a proxy before but it's not on. I also tried turning it on and setting it to US but still stuck on the Great Britain site. Confused...
No soup for you

Hey do I remember correctly that the quartersnacks have that buttery smooth suede like the SOMPs?  Where was that stated?  Thanks in advance.

Hey do I remember correctly that the quartersnacks have that buttery smooth suede like the SOMPs?  Where was that stated?  Thanks in advance.
As has been said, mostly speculation based off of pictures. It is a nubuck, though, which will tend to have that look. SOMP's were also nubuck, but a special kind of nubuck dubbed Euphoria. Some NT'ers like @MakeSomeRice  have QuarterSnacks on order, so when they come in you can probably find out.
came in today; so underrated

Not my cup of tea but, as always, clean shots!

Hey guys I'm back from a three week fishing/new Orleans/DC trip and I'm over 2000 posts behind anything interesting happen in here lately have the .25 released anywhere yet thanks in advance I may try to read through it but 100 pages is a bit much.

^@DanVSMan  don't know how to change his nike.com.uk site back to USA
mean.gif
laugh.gif

On the bottom of the page it'll say choose location or country tho

Or you can try to clear cache and all that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom