2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey, someone had mentioned that there were a few non-SB Nike Dunks released over the years, and I was wondering what some of those Dunks were. I've tried to look for this info online and haven't had much luck. I've thought about this a couple times and thought I'd ask...

I had to re-read this a few times but I'm still unsure of the question lol there are non SB Dunks released all the time sold @ FTL/FNL/Champs/FA

i know you guys are gonna hate on me, i understand. I have the same ego on my "home thread". But please, does anyone know if the concord sb's are going to yellow over time? The soles dont look icy like jordans/foams. Theyre not as clear. Id appreciate the help

i know you guys are gonna hate on me, i understand. I have the same ego on my "home thread". But please, does anyone know if the concord sb's are going to yellow over time? The soles dont look icy like jordans/foams. Theyre not as clear. Id appreciate the help
No one is going to hate you in this thread. We don't have "egos" here. This is the best thread on NT, welcome. To answer your question, YES, they will yellow. The SJ SB yellowed quickly as well. Give them a little time and you will begin to see it.

Lol "ego" on a message board about sneakers. Clear/icey soles will yellow. The blue tint supposedly slows the process down a bit.

Lol "ego" on a message board about sneakers. Clear/icey soles will yellow. The blue tint supposedly slows the process down a bit.

Yeah lately I've been seeing more and more ice soles being made with blue tint to supposedly slow the process.

But the concord sb's are super blue in person. I haven't seen any recent releases with that much blue tint, it'll be interesting to see how much of a difference that will make.

I personally don't mind yellowing when the soles are as thin as they are(foams are a different case). But little signs of age never take away from the appeal IMO.

Hey, someone had mentioned that there were a few non-SB Nike Dunks released over the years, and I was wondering what some of those Dunks were. I've tried to look for this info online and haven't had much luck. I've thought about this a couple times and thought I'd ask...
if you head over to FC and click "dunks" under, instead of "skateboarding" you'll see a lot of them. galaxy, undftd, in house, glows, hufquakes, haze, pharrels, notebooks, etc.

No one is going to hate you in this thread. We don't have "egos" here. This is the best thread on NT, welcome. To answer your question, YES, they will yellow. The SJ SB yellowed quickly as well. Give them a little time and you will begin to see it.
Thank you, i appreciate it. I was just lurking through a few pages to look for my answer before i posted, and i saw people getting attacked for many different reasons lol

honestly, no ones "patrolling" looking to swing the hammer. if that was the case, then people would have already been suspended or banned. all i did was drop a reminder that you guys have to be mindful of what you post. the issue was brought to me by someone so that's why im in here.

all in all, i love the vibe of this thread and would hate to derail it.

some of you really need to stop bashing the staff for no good reason. if you want an unmoderated board, then go somewhere else.

please sir...relax

my reply wasn't directed at you...it was in response to John00 post for me.

i've been here for years with no issue, why would i stir up ish now.

Last edited:
Bro, I'm really trying to chill, but you're really pushing it. Chill out man.
Chill out?

You should chill....

You're question was flawed and I repped dude for attempting to answer your flawed question.

Quit getting HOMOTIONAL and move on....

Last edited:
Not SBs, but since a few of you are Tyler fans, thought I'd post this. Collab with Vans (more CWs than the original blue pair leaked):
ALSO: Size 12 Janoski Lemon Twist available at Fishbone for $79.95, as of 35 mins ago (might be gone by now, but worth a shot if interested).... (717) 540-6399

And for anyone looking for the Atomic Teal SB Dunk Highs that haven't yet released stateside (I think?), here they are for $99.53 BEFORE shipping from the UK (could be costly)... 

http://www.lostartshop.co.uk/shop/dunk-sb-dark-atomic-teal-black-wolf-grey.html

Anybody know when these are releasing? I saw someone post an on-feet pic, but I thought they hadn't released yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom