2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In regards to the "Flammables".....

"The other one will be a limited release, shops won't even know allocations other than when / if they arrive, similar to lucky release.

from what I gather they are fleshed out almost in full of that firecracker design and a clear sole with a graphic on the bottom of what I imagine is the insole on the black one"

The other one?? Different to what we are seeing now?! Or are you saying there IS a SECOND pair?? Im kinda confused..

I got mine around the drop during a Black Friday sale for 20%, so I kind of lucked out. I remember them sitting for a bit, but not for as long as we've seen some of the recent releases sit. I'm not a big strap guy, so these and the Noris were mids I was all over. I saw some a while back in the $135 range DS that someone was looking to sell, and that seems like a good point to look for. Just checked eBay and see a few listed around 150.

Cautionary heads up on a personal note: I haven't worn mine but maybe twice. I like it as a winter shoe because it feels very "patagonia/REI" as a colorway. But if you live somewhere where it's warm a lot or you lean towards shorts, think about what you have to match it prior to purchase. I don't say that to steer you away from them or knock that shoe in any way, because as a cw I love it, but just because it's become one of those "I always want to rock but never end up rocking" type shoes for me, haha

Just Copped For 76 Shipped Deadstock ... And I Live In ATL So Ill Find Something To Pull Them Out With Thanks For The Info KICKG REPPED

The other one?? Different to what we are seeing now?! Or are you saying there IS a SECOND pair?? Im kinda confused..

There's rumors of the flammable being a part of a pack, however there's no pics just rumors. Kinda sounds like the levi's, one QS and the other hyper-strike.

Vibe in this thread has been kinda weird lately.. Lets mellow out a bit guys. Try and keep it cooler than a polar bear colony.

Got home from work and I see these bad boys waitin. Big shouts to mwhstuff for posting the shop, and Dcypoe81 for pointing these out!

I had to pass on em' way back but had to pull the trigger on em after getting those birches in hand. Always get worried when I order kicks from the UK. Them brits never double box anything lol

+1 for originality

*ye shrug*

I ***** with the supreme joints strickly because elephant print>>>>>
The Jordan 3 is the GOAT sneaker, also I like simple colorways which most dunks don't come in. I think the Tiffany Dunks are probably the most overrated shoe of all time.
SMH @ pretentious elitist...

You have a total of 3 posts in this thread. 2 posts you're looking to buy the years most hyped SB dunk and state you only mess with some of the most hypebeast dunk collabs, of which not all had elephant print. And most dunks don't come in simple colorways?

Not_Sure_if_Serious_meme.jpeg

Yeah these aren't simple. Just stop you done lost.

Last edited:
Vibe in this thread has been kinda weird lately.. Lets mellow out a bit guys. Try and keep it cooler than a polar bear colony.

Got home from work and I see these bad boys waitin. Big shouts to mwhstuff for posting the shop, and Dcypoe81 for pointing these out!

I had to pass on em' way back but had to pull the trigger on em after getting those birches in hand. Always get worried when I order kicks from the UK. Them brits never double box anything lol
+1 Nice 
pimp.gif

I agree, week before the release this thread was 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
... Everything was going so smooth, but lately its been off, people arguing with the mod's, the concords were so destructive to this thread everything  got derailed like when scarface found out manny was sleeping with his sister... Hopefully you, togusa, john, BIP, osyrhiz, dycpoe and the others  can help get this thing back to pre concord release

I'm with you on that first statement. Love the pickup,love the shoes. I love everyone's collection in here. Makes my collection look tiny.

Yeah....let's stop the bickering guys.

Speaking of collection, togusa I'd like to see your collection same with osyrhiz I bet they're pretty impressive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Copped For 76 Shipped Deadstock ... And I Live In ATL So Ill Find Something To Pull Them Out With Thanks For The Info KICKG REPPED
NICE!!!!! I was kinda surprised when I saw them as high as I did a few times. I think you got a steal!

^your collection is probably larger than mine if we are talking dunks that are still in our collection.

I didnt stop growing when i started collecting. When I see people with pre '08 SBs I think how do you still have em? Sometimes i feel like i dont belong here :lol:

What's up, party people.

So, here's what I'ma do. Since there seems to be a lot of interest in this, but I don't want to derail the thread, I'm just going to pick an artist to feature each week and upload some rare joints. No album tracks - you can find those anywhere, so I won't waste my time with that.

Since this was one of the first requests I got, we'll start with Cormega week. I'll post a new link each week.

A couple of points, one, if anybody knows a better (less restrictive) place than Soundcloud to which I should upload, let me know and I'll use that. SC forces me to take certain things down and only allows me 2 hours of space for a free account.

Two, if you have requests for artists, send them via PM. I'll take requests, but sometimes I'll go on my own.

Finally, to keep this post relevant, here's a pic of my feet.

Last edited:

What's up, party people.

So, here's what I'ma do. Since there seems to be a lot of interest in this, but I don't want to derail the thread, I'm just going to pick an artist to feature each week and upload some rare joints. No album tracks - you can find those anywhere, so I won't waste my time with that.

Since this was one of the first requests I got, we'll start with Cormega week. I'll post a new link each week.

A couple of points, one, if anybody knows a better (less restrictive) place than Soundcloud to which I should upload, let me know and I'll use that. SC forces me to take certain things down and only allows me 2 hours of space for a free account.

Two, if you have requests for artists, send them via PM. I'll take requests, but sometimes I'll go on my own.

Finally, to keep this post relevant, here's a pic of my feet.

nthat.gif

+1 Nice :pimp: ,
I agree, week before the release this thread was :nthat:
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

... Everything was going so smooth, but lately its been off, people arguing with the mod's, the concords were so destructive to this thread everything  got derailed like when scarface found out manny was sleeping with his sister... Hopefully you, togusa, john, BIP, osyrhiz, dycpoe and the others  can help get this thing back to pre concord release

No doubt! Things will mellow out I'm sure. Cooler heads always prevail in this thread. Repped.

I'm with you on that first statement. Love the pickup,love the shoes. I love everyone's collection in here. Makes my collection look tiny.

Repped. Thanks man!
Yeah....let's stop the bickering guys.

Speaking of collection, togusa I'd like to see your collection same with osyrhiz I bet they're pretty impressive.

Yessir! Repped.

Gonna be honest. My collection is peanuts compared to some of the old heads. I didn't start seriously collecting shoes until my money was right a few years ago. There are only a small amount of pairs that I'd like to go back and get at some point. I can't hold a candle to cats like 00', Cyress, Dcypoe and Civic to name a few. You'd rip my head off knowing the dunks I passed on for some GR AF1s lol. Gonna leave at that and try to motivate myself to go jogging now..

Last edited:
Gonna be honest. My collection is peanuts compared to some of the old heads. I didn't start seriously collecting shoes until my money was right a few years ago. There are only a small amount of pairs that I'd like to go back and get at some point. I can't hold a candle to cats like 00', Cyress, Dcypoe and Civic to name a few. You'd rip my head off knowing the dunks I passed on for some GR AF1s lol. Gonna leave at that and try to motivate myself to go jogging now..

Gotcha, I didn't really know who were the 'older' SB heads in this thread, just tried to hit up people that I see that contribute pics and try to break up the mood in here lately. I think everyone can appreciate pics

^ it is what it is, I can't imagine him making that much profit. They seem like they are everywhere.

^ To that pic up there.

Guaranteed he hasn't moved half of those.

The person selling was on a local FB Group and was asking I Believe $175 and requesting not to even reply if "You were broke and couldn't afford that price"

People were quickly responding with offers for $140 which is what they're currently moving at here. :lol:

Shops were charging $100-150 ( very very few were at box) and judging from his asking price he def. didn't get them for box. So he's really not making ****!

^ it is what it is, I can't imagine him making that much profit. They seem like they are everywhere.
That's what I was thinking. It isn't like it's a SUPER LIMITED sneaker or something. These were at EVERY skate shop from here to Timbuktu. That reseller is wasting his time, he'll learn soon enough.  

Honestly, the resellers (and, I'ma keep it 100, I do it every now and then) aren't really the main problem. Those are dudes pushing dime bags. The folks moving weight and screwing it up on an institutionalized level are the shops charging well over box - essentially reselling at the primary distribution point - as well as the even shadier managers who either sell their shipments to resellers in bulk or operate shadow ebay accounts and sell their stock for aftermarket prices from jump, while shutting out their local base. In the grand scheme of things, some people buying 3 pairs doesn't really impact the overall picture nearly as much as the "white collar crimes" going on.

People were quickly responding with offers for $140 which is what they're currently moving at here.
laugh.gif

Shops were charging $100-150 ( very very few were at box) and judging from his asking price he def. didn't get them for box. So he's really not making ****!
Which was exactly what I posted would happen with these prior to this release. Just as it happened with the SJ SBs.

Last edited:
Yeah I mean I realize it is what it is. And I know he's barely making profit on any of these that's whats so sad! 

Good thing is it seems like everyone who wanted their pair got it. I just felt like expressing my frustration haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom