2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i passed, but some might be interested..

I'm I in a Jordan brand thread I just read "heat" and I keep beaters in my trunk.... Someone trolling us?

I wear my shoes don't walk funny or watch the ground. I (most people in here) have enough pairs to where if one is ruined I'm not gonna die

Most people aren't as meticulous when they wear their shoes as I'm sure most people in this thread are. A lot of them don't care about creases or scuffs so a lightly worn pair could look more beat than it actually is just do to the owner not watching their every step. 

I disagree, most here are less meticulous due to having multiple pairs this thread doesn't have many IG queens who buy shoes for likes on social media

...or you decide to sit down to pee instead of stand.
:rofl:

Wow I just repd makesomerice makesomerice

I doubt I could sit and pee if I tried

This is why I own sooooo many black shoes..if I scuff them it's barely noticeable ..and I'm not worried if I do scuff them..and even when they are beat..they look fine

I love this damn shoe. I chopped it up with dom and next weeks release is gonna be different. No branding, less 3m, and a different material other than velvet on the heel. Congrats to those who copped[emoji]8252[/emoji]️
Damn the was on

i never understood how someones sneaker collection can range from like an 8.5-11?!?!?!

It's pretty common actually if you collect. I have DS 8, 9.5, 10, 11 in some old SB's, Jordan's and a few other brands and I'm a size 13. Very easy to understand especially if you couldn't score your size and are keeping them as part of your collection.

Last edited:
maybe i can see if you couldn't get your size and you are holding on for a trade, but other than that i still can't fathom someone buying a size 9 to wear if they are a size 11. To me its just not that serious.

maybe i can see if you couldn't get your size and you are holding on for a trade, but other than that i still can't fathom someone buying a size 9 to wear if they are a size 11. To me its just not that serious.
exactly. i only buy a shoe not my size intentionally if i want to move it. i had the 88 Wc3's but i got an 11 because i knew if i got my size id end up keeping them (in college needed to flip em for extra cash) so i couldnt do it. realistically i can fit 8-9.5 with 9.5 being very loose and 8 being crazy tight. i only actively look for 8.5 and 9

Saw this on a FB group and thought it was pretty cool...

What in your opinion is the 2 most under rated Nike Dunk SBs?

For me I have a few but I'm going to go with:

Black rains

And today's wear, Skate Mentals

Now what is the 2 ugliest in your opinion Nike SB dunks ever made:

For me BPs first collab

N prolly get some hate but mama bears

I seen pairs of BP selling for ALMOST $300 on EBAY

one sold for $420.00

Can you believe it????

Those first BP were uglier than my first girlfriend......i can't decide between those or the De La low's for the ugliest Dunk SB made.

Back
Top Bottom