2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ made for skates are def some of the of the ugliest sb's imo. Even tried em on coz my local had a 13 months after release and couldn't convince myself to cop even at $60.

Dont understand that hate on bp's 1st collab. Woulda copped at release but my shop didnt get a 13 and wasnt into em enough to go to the bay and pay resellers. Still a decent dunk better than most gr's at the time.

Dude... you did not just include those Spongebob Squarepants De La Lows into the "ugliest dunk" category....

I LOVE EM

the concept was cool in theory.. i just can't hang with the colors, the flashbulb flashies or the camera "logo"... and i don't care for it being a high.
PASS
i'm not hating in the least bit.. i just think the marketing behind this shoe was such a big steaming pile of miss.. the shoe is not for me. even if I wanted to get them it would be for collection purposes only... but even then they're just a poor excuse for the hype BP is desperately building/fabricating.
BP SB POS
well.. I hope they eventually do for people that want the shoe.
::cricketschirping::
re: BP
...I buckled. damn it.

Last edited:
even if they dont retro old sbs can we get soem old samples :frown:

sill a tradgey to this day RIP don quixote

then again if they made it today the deisgn team would probably just make it brown and put a damn patch on it 

Last edited:
@ sectum....Must be the youth still in me that I've always liked those comic book dunks. Should've scooped them the other day but got something else. They're not overboard or lacking anything. IMO those dr feel goods are pretty cool

I guess my personal hate of the dr feel goods is weird. I liked them before I saw them in person, the colors are so much more obnoxious in person. Still not a horrible design. 

Well I'll take poop over spongebob square pants tbh

String change and I think it's not too far off from a plain dunk in leather, (Sb team has a strong fetish for suede)

Last edited:
Well I'll take poop over spongebob square pants tbh
String change and I think it's not too far off from a plain dunk in leather, (Sb team has a strong fetish for suede)

I cracked up laughing. Well played sir, dats fair enough. :lol:

I'm sure there are UGLIER DUNKS then those that have been put up…..

We just gotta think back harder...

Please Help should Def be in the top 10

What made you cop? Serious question.  I know you said the 'collector in you' wants them, but does that mean that 'you' didn't really want them?
1) I liked that people were hating on them (myself included).
2) The design is a mess, which makes them unique and worth owning (like the Rukus' IMO - I have the Coogi/Cosby dunks and don't plan on ever wearing them, but I appreciate/love them for their design. I tried them on though and they're warm like winter boots).
3) I wanted to see the "hype" in hand.
4) It's a piece of nike sb history.
5) and to answer your question.. a part of me actually did want them.

...and if I end up really not liking them, I'll oop them here for the price I paid.

Last edited:
I'm I in a Jordan brand thread I just read "heat" and I keep beaters in my trunk.... Someone trolling us?

I wear my shoes don't walk funny or watch the ground. I (most people in here) have enough pairs to where if one is ruined I'm not gonna die
I disagree, most here are less meticulous due to having multiple pairs this thread doesn't have many IG queens who buy shoes for likes on social media

Wow I just repd makesomerice makesomerice

I doubt I could sit and pee if I tried
yea this is the SB thread bro, and yea I keep a pair of beaters in my trunk, I like to take care of my ****. Sorry that buying as many shoes I can isn't my first priority

Will cop the paparazzi for $50 if they turn up can't get with that 3m placemen looks sloppy to me or that BP branding just looks cheap to me

Last edited:

Oh if we're doing customs the list would never end.

I'd figured samples were as far as we were going uggo wise. 
True….

Were these Juggier dunks customs?

I know people LOVE the SKUNK's 

but man

Peeee YEW!

and last

The High Bloods...

I thought these were ugly too 

Don't start ripping me if your a fan of these?

I'm just saying

ugly

Back
Top Bottom