2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

yea this is the SB thread bro, and yea I keep a pair of beaters in my trunk, I like to take care of my ****. Sorry that buying as many shoes I can isn't my first priority

I don't really even buy that many shoes these days but I've been acquiring them since 2002

Sometimes i feel like doing this to the people with crazy overpriced shoes.:lol:

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day

The treatment of the suede was one of the most unique things done to an sb, thats not a sample. Pictures don't capture it quite right. But I still didnt want them. (of course now I want a pair but I haven't seen below 600-700 in my size and yeah **** that noise)

And yeah its supposed to look like weed lol.

The resale for them is out of the box crazy for sure, but thats like the last time nike went all out.

Last edited:
Skunks with that frosty suede, orange stiching, and stash spot is probably the best executed SB ever

Mine just got delivered. Beautiful in person

Mine just got delivered. Beautiful in person
this photo sold me (stoked that I have a pair on its way)...
..blurry but it reminds me of christmas (always a plus). good thing I am damn near blind, I can take my contacts out / glasses off and see them this way.

(my favorite christmas ornament)

Last edited:
this photo sold me (stoked that I have a pair on its way)...
..blurry but it reminds me of christmas (always a plus). good thing I am damn near blind, I can take my contacts out / glasses off and see them this way.

(my favorite christmas ornament)
Yeah blurry as f I know, I'll take better ones to floss on the gram

(lol)

Just once again my opinion though.
I agree with almost everything on this list. I actually like the QS BP enough not to put the branded version on the worst dunks ever list. and I LOVE my linoleums. One of my favorite dunks ever. IMO if it were a high or a low, it would be one of the most coveted of all time. 

look at the last 4 shoes he sold.
Look at everything he's selling. like these gems:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-Nike-D...8383551?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item1c434fbd3f

all his shoes look like they came out of the garbage bin. And are all random sizes. insane.

Just once again my opinion though.
I've always kind of liked the random ugliness of the asparagus. And as a bmx kid in the 80s, and a fan of the movie, I totally respect the Kuwaharas. the heel tab really makes it. but i definitely get people hatin' on em. 

These are on my list... I just don't get em.

Yikes I forgot those for a good reason.

Also that guy is dead wrong for not just donating those, 

Also I dont think anyone has exact numbers on the numbers of quickstrikes.

But they were pretty much the only thing sb wise that had hype in that time period aside from chirping birds IIRC

Last edited:
True….

Were these Juggier dunks customs?

I know people LOVE the SKUNK's 

but man

Peeee YEW!

and last

The High Bloods...
I thought these were ugly too 

Don't start ripping me if your a fan of these?

I'm just saying

ugly

Of course you think those bloody gums look ugly ... U choose to post a picture of a fake pair of blood gums [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at least choose a pic that is a legit pair ! Hahaha to me bloody gums r dope

even if they dont retro old sbs can we get soem old samples :frown:

sill a tradgey to this day RIP don quixote

then again if they made it today the deisgn team would probably just make it brown and put a damn patch on it 
yooooooooooo these are fire

Of course you think those bloody gums look ugly ... U choose to post a picture of a fake pair of blood gums [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at least choose a pic that is a legit pair ! Hahaha to me bloody gums r dope
I was searching the the internet for a pic… not time to Legit check it...

geezzzz 

@robinthicke   couldn't have said it better…^^^

Last edited:
I wish I could read trough almost 3k of pages for an answer but after 10 I decided to just ask.

I'm able to cop the SB Dunk High Potesky and SB Dunk Low Black Rain with a discount! (Don't you love sales? Much better investment than those  J's.)

I do own 2 pairs of regular Dunk Low's and 1 SB Dunk high in a 10 but those are too big now. Bought them in the days I actually wore a 10.

My recent 'SB' investment was the Jordan 1 x Lance Mountain which I have in a 9.5 Normal 1's I wear a 9.5 as well. #TEAMWIDEFEET

I keep reading things about going up 0.5 or even 1.0 on SB Dunk Low's because of the thick padding and stay true on the SB Dunk Highs.

How do you guys experience this? Wish I could just fit them but the SB Dunk game in The Netherlands is minimal so I have to order them online.

Thanks in advance.

I wish I could read trough almost 3k of pages for an answer but after 10 I decided to just ask.

I'm able to cop the SB Dunk High Potesky and SB Dunk Low Black Rain with a discount! (Don't you love sales? Much better investment than those  J's.)

I do own 2 pairs of regular Dunk Low's and 1 SB Dunk high in a 10 but those are too big now. Bought them in the days I actually wore a 10.

My recent 'SB' investment was the Jordan 1 x Lance Mountain which I have in a 9.5 Normal 1's I wear a 9.5 as well. #TEAMWIDEFEET

I keep reading things about going up 0.5 or even 1.0 on SB Dunk Low's because of the thick padding and stay true on the SB Dunk Highs.

How do you guys experience this? Wish I could just fit them but the SB Dunk game in The Netherlands is minimal so I have to order them online.

Thanks in advance.
I actually wear both my high and low dunks in the same size but I don't have wide feet. I know that some folks will tell you to 1/2 a size up on lows when compared to highs. Either way I'd say go 1/2 size bigger just to be safe since you have wider feet as well. You can always wear thicker socks if they fit a little too loose :smile: Good luck! 

I actually wear both my high and low dunks in the same size but I don't have wide feet. I know that some folks will tell you to 1/2 a size up on lows when compared to highs. Either way I'd say go 1/2 size bigger just to be safe since you have wider feet as well. You can always wear thicker socks if they fit a little too loose :smile: Good luck! 
Yeah true story about the socks but I love my low shoes with thin socks in the summer lol. :tongue:

What about .5 down in the highs? Is this doable? I just noticed the Potesky are a 9. :frown:

Yeah true story about the socks but I love my low shoes with thin socks in the summer lol. :tongue:

What about .5 down in the highs? Is this doable? I just noticed the Potesky are a 9. :frown:
The Potoskey's fit a 1/2 size smaller around the toebox because of the material they used from what I've heard. So most actually went 1/2 size up on those. So its probably a good idea to stay away from those sz 9's.

The Potoskey's fit a 1/2 size smaller around the toebox because of the material they used from what I've heard. So most actually went 1/2 size up on those. So its probably a good idea to stay away from those sz 9's.
That's a shame! The concept + the price where fantastic.

I'll stick to my Black Rains and maybe the BHM ones. They look great as well!

(Just noticed they have the Koston 2 IT as well! 3 shoes for the price of 1 Jordan how great is that lol.)

Thanks, friend!

Back
Top Bottom