2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea pretty much waiting for black gums, mangos, black red highs (maybe) to hit deeper discounts then I'll get em. Those mystic greens will be copped soon as available as green is my fav color and I need more green kicks anyway lol. Then of course the Quarter Snacks and Cali Hi's. That's all I have in line for myself for upcoming purchases. I'm not sure how I feel about crawfish yet gotta see better pics of the rest of the shoe.
Yea pretty much waiting for black gums, mangos, black red highs (maybe) to hit deeper discounts then I'll get em. Those mystic greens will be copped soon as available as green is my fav color and I need more green kicks anyway lol. Then of course the Quarter Snacks and Cali Hi's. That's all I have in line for myself for upcoming purchases. I'm not sure how I feel about crawfish yet gotta see better pics of the rest of the shoe.
I concur with most. Def quarters and Cali's. Will have to wait a few more weeks anyways for a discount if and when they drop. And as you said we are both just naming a few.

Hi everyone new to the forum and definitely have to linger in this thread, crossing my fingers that those cali highs will be available in my area! I don't have alot of sb heat laying around but heres a recent pickup that I am currently enjoying.

Hi everyone new to the forum and definitely have to linger in this thread, crossing my fingers that those cali highs will be available in my area! I don't have alot of sb heat laying around but heres a recent pickup that I am currently enjoying.

Welcome and Nice pick up.

You're off to a good start brother, welcome to the forum.

Thanks brother. Swore I saw a pic of them today with 3M stars...

Shop version has 3M flashes but it needs a bunch of light to get it going. GR version we don't have pics yet (to my knowledge at least) showing if flashes are still 3M or not.

Shop version has 3M flashes but it needs a bunch of light to get it going. GR version we don't have pics yet (to my knowledge at least) showing if flashes are still 3M or not.
Ok, that makes sense; because they seem to never shine in photos. Hopefully they left that feature on.

That white toebox and tongue on uprises gets me everytime. They did a good job with the uprises.

Uprises are so underrated..with the black laces..beastly
Yup, pretty underrated. Nothing crazy, but definitely a clean shoe. Rock mine with black laces also. Its probably a pass on the Cali Hi's for me unless they sit for a week (which I doubt) but I'll be ready with my payment for quartersnacks. Hoping that there's plenty to go around since it's a GR and I can nab another pair a few weeks later. mrnonchalant mrnonchalant , give me a PM about that oop whenever you find out if it's needed.

Back
Top Bottom