2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

those cali highs look great. i really do wish they put the star at the bottom though, depending on what jeans/pants you wear, the star  may end up  covered.    a pair will be purchased regardless. 

Last edited:
If my lady left the house wearing those she's re-enter the house single
bet you single 
smile.gif

Last edited:
NDC and shops are gonna sell out of the GR's then you will see a bunch of people taking it in the backside on eBay

I doubt that. How did you go from "might cop for $70" to these will sell out and be forced to pay resell?

No need to start the hypetrain because they're growing on you haha

Last edited:
I doubt that. How did you go from "might cop for $70" to these will sell out and be forced to pay resell?

No need to start the hypetrain because you they're growing on you haha

They will sell out because people will think they can sell them for double the price on Saturday

They aren't growing on me; I've stayed consistent on my views of the GR's and said they were much better than the wack BP version but they aren't worth retail to me. They are worth a Chronicle type deal

I'm the last person who cares about a hype train

And just to settle the debate on SOMP numbers, most core skateshops/sb retailers only got between 5-15 pairs. Obviously the big box names (Premier, Uprise, insert famous skate shop here) got more. But they were incredibly limited. Definitely the most limited dunk release of the year or recent memory. 

And just to settle the debate on SOMP numbers, most core skateshops/sb retailers only got between 5-15 pairs. Obviously the big box names (Premier, Uprise, insert famous skate shop here) got more. But they were incredibly limited. Definitely the most limited dunk release of the year or recent memory. 

Tiffs?

Edit: my only experience with the Tiffs were online (CCS, NDC, SPoT, and Ambush, right?).

Last edited:
the cali high pics are from shoejocky if you wanna see them a little bigger or if you wanna buy a sz 9 for $500 lol

No need to start the hypetrain because they're growing on you haha

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] well said [emoji]128079[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom