2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sneakers at a wedding you say?

603020_4194781958261_934715686_n.jpg

The Nike Blazer AB TZ (the one with the zipper on the side), started off as someone that works at Nike's groomsmen gift. The AB is for the wife's maiden name and the higher ups at Nike liked the idea so much they ended up putting the shoe into small batch production. I'm trying to find the blog post that's a good 2 years older than the first released pairs, but I think the guy took it down after it went into production.

As far as sneakers and a suit go, I probably wouldn't do it at the wedding, but the reception would be fair game.

The Nike Blazer AB TZ (the one with the zipper on the side), started off as someone that works at Nike's groomsmen gift. The AB is for the wife's maiden name and the higher ups at Nike liked the idea so much they ended up putting the shoe into small batch production. I'm trying to find the blog post that's a good 2 years older than the first released pairs, but I think the guy took it down after it went into production.

As far as sneakers and a suit go, I probably wouldn't do it at the wedding, but the reception would be fair game.
Not bad

The homie got married a few months ago and he and the Groom's Men had those Python Kobe 8 ID joints! Looked sharp IMO. This is a dude that has all of the Lakers' trophies tatted on him too so it's justified.

Bored at our calibration meeting yesterday and turned the BP's into Infrared 22's! I didn't expect to like the GR as much as I do. Second pair comes today from Premier (they shipped before I could return, so I'm keeping them).

The point of a suit is to be professional and/or formal; you dress to impress for the occasion and wearing sneakers goes against all that

As a side note, I don't know why I ever bother to glance at comment sections on newspaper websites, it always gets my blood boiling.

Guilty pleasure of mine, especially political websites...

+1 on sneakers with a suit, that's a no-go IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO suits + sneakers are like joggers. It will look fine if your suit is properly tailored and you have a slimmer body type. Also wearing something clunky like Spizikes isn't going to work no matter the fit.

I wear a suit with sneakers all the time. Not to a wedding or a job interview or anything like that but just when I'm out and about.

Idgaf 
laugh.gif
I like the way it looks and don't really care how anyone else feels about it. That's no way to live life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom