2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'd steer clear of that

$99.99 shipped overseas with 1 feedback rating; that's just asking for trouble
giphy.gif

As an older head (34+) I also have to say, no on the sneakers and suit. It looks juvenile. To each their own though. But if you wear a tie, please do wear a jacket unless you like the "9 year old at a wedding" look!

As an older head (34+) I also have to say, no on the sneakers and suit. It looks juvenile. To each their own though. But if you wear a tie, please do wear a jacket unless you like the "9 year old at a wedding" look!

Haha well said . I am 30 and get married this april so my plan is a nice suit and nice shoes . Sneakers in the reception for sure

I wore sneakers with a suit before. I was 16 years old at the time. Unless your'e in high school, I don't think it's a good look. No disrespect to anyone who likes this look, just my opinion. I would suggest a pair of Lunargrands to wear with the suit. Stylish and mad comfortable!!

There you go! Can't go wrong with that. Congrats on the upcoming wedding.

Thanks brotha after 10 years of us dating she has been with me since the mid addiction of my sneaker collection. Started collection in 2001 and started dating her in 2004 so its a must cant wait!!!

Wear what you want! I'm not wearing sneakers with a suit to work but in my off hours and to/from the office I'm in something comfortable weather it a wing tip or a dunk no dambs given

And congrats krayzsb krayzsb I just turned 30 been with mine since 01 so she's dealt with this shoe thing for a while now and just leaves it alone at this point

Last edited:
Wear what you want! I'm not wearing sneakers with a suit to work but in my off hours and to/from the office I'm in something comfortable weather it a wing tip or a dunk no dambs given

And congrats krayzsb krayzsb I just turned 30 been with mine since 01 so she's dealt with this shoe thing for a while now and just leaves it alone at this point

Thanks brotha.. There keepers for sure

Last thing I'll say is that it just comes down to personal style. I don't like or agree with a lot of things people wear. Probably what a lot of you guys wear for that fact.

But hey, that's why we're in the game in the first place right?

Do what you want, rock what you like. Only person you have to answer to at the end of the day is you. 

I try not to worry about looking "childish." The only time where I'll dress for how someone expects to see is when I have to go for a job interview.

The type of shoe matters too. Like foams. You'll never catch me in a suit with foams on. They're just too bulky and I'd look absolutely ridiculous.

I realize I already look funny walking around in a suit with some kicks on. I'm not tryna look like a complete jackass
laugh.gif

But a pair of chucks and a suit look wonderful to me. Or some roshe's. Simple streamlined shoes so I look decent.

The type of shoe matters too. Like foams. You'll never catch me in a suit with foams on. They're just too bulky and I'd look absolutely ridiculous.
I realize I already look funny walking around in a suit with some kicks on. I'm not tryna look like a complete jackass :lol:
But a pair of chucks and a suit look wonderful to me. Or some roshe's. Simple streamlined shoes so I look decent.

I can agree with this, the choice of sneaker is huge when considering this combo.

Back
Top Bottom