2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I remember reading from this thread around the time they first came out back in March that the SOMPs were supposedly very limited, but it seems like they're just a GR seeing as prices are pretty low compared to hyped up shoes.  

Does anyone have any idea what the production numbers are?  I'm perplexed as to the relatively fair prices I've been consistently seeing.

Last edited:
So I was debating between Clear Jades and the Guinness, but I just decided to bite the bullet with a pair of SOMPs for $175 shipped from Fliestkicks (after using a coupon code).

I remember reading from this thread around the time they first came out back in March that the SOMPs were supposedly very limited, but it seems like they're just a GR seeing as prices are pretty low compared to hyped up shoes.  

Does anyone have any idea what the production numbers are?  I'm perplexed as to the relatively fair prices I've been consistently seeing.

What's the catch? $155 + SH seems too good to be true.

Last edited:
What's the catch? $155 + SH seems too good to be true.
The FliestKicks listing for SOMPs in my size (and others) was for $162 plus $29 shipping.  They had an offer where if you bought three pairs of shoes from them, you'd get free shipping.  Tried to get 2 other buddies of mine to grab a pair in their size (seeing as FliestKicks has plenty of SOMPs), but no dice.  So I ended up using a 10% ebay code and got the shoes for $175 shipped.

Royal/ mango lows came in today: suede is pretty soft on em and actually like the snake print swoosh on these. Not a bad way to spend $58 IMO
smile.gif
I gladly paid $80 for them (i couldnt wait lol), $58 is a steal, nice pickup

Last edited:
Flight Club has the mint/red (er, Monopoly?) lows for $109 in 8-10.5:

http://www.flightclub.com/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-medium-mint-gym-red-080909

Tempting!
LB - East 4th, Seams and LB Skate They're all pretty damn shady, so I think your best bet is Jacks Garage in Huntington Beach. They're a HUGE SB account.

Nice. Just did a little research on jacks and looks like they also just opened up a new skatepark with vans in Huntington. So I'll try and check out both. Repped.

Last edited:
Primitive order got cancelled :frown:

Wonder if you just got cancelled due to them running out of pairs. or If they cancelled only a select number of orders. Cause someone else posted earlier that primitive just shipped theirs out. Either way at least you know you have chances to still order em this Saturday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom