2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ya that's weird that your order was cancelled while someone else's was honoured and shipped out. I think maybe a few orders slipped through before management decided to pull. Maybe ask Primitive? It would be nice if they could possibly hold your pair til Saturday instead of just cancelling if it wasn't an overselling issue.

Primitive order got cancelled :frown:
That sucks...  hope you're able to grab a pair this weekend.  Mine haven't shipped out yet but I will prob get them before the end of the week if they ship them out before thursday.  Will post pics when I get them

Picked up a black box today...

That sucks...  hope you're able to grab a pair this weekend.  Mine haven't shipped out yet but I will prob get them before the end of the week if they ship them out before thursday.  Will post pics when I get them
They shipped mine today. I bought them on saturday around 5pm central. And they will be here friday

I didn't know you were joking do you want me to send you a card and flowers?

You said SB is still around; I didn't see anything from the 2010-
I prefer daffodils and lillies...very sweet of you to offer. 

2010? I stopped after the Avengers lol...it all went downhill from there...

Speaking of the avengers:

Since you brought up Avengers...

Someone school me on them please. Why 4 versions? Store exclusives?
Via Sneakernews:

While the superhero core “Avengers” is a trendy topic at the moment, these SB Dunks aren’t what you’d think. This 2005 release of the Nike SB Dunk was actually inspired by business attire and released in two varieties – a smooth leather version in June, and much more limited patent leather version (seen above). The ‘Avengers’ also stands as one of the first Nike SB capsules that released matching apparel – most notably a blazer/sportcoat with the pinstriped inner lining. Four shoes in total (two colorways multiplied by the two leather options) were available, and all four stand as one of the standouts of the massive 2005 year of Nike SB. Check out all four below and let us know which of these Classics Revisited  goodies you’ve got in your Nike SB stash!

Back
Top Bottom