2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

anybody got a pic of the birch/hyper red on feet?  im about to pull the trigger on a pair over @ kinetic using that coupon code but still a lil bit on the fence bout em

EDIT: i was impatient and ordered anyways lol, im sure theyll be nice

Last edited:
I've only bought used shoes in person.

Look a couple pages back for the 'on foot' birch pics, think togusa posted them

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you guys ever had a bad experience with a sellerr where you buy a shoe and its been worn way more than stated?

If you paid through paypal/ebay you can open a claim for an item that was not accurately described. I would cotact the seller first and try and work something out if possible

I buy used shoes all the time.

I always expect them to be a little more worn than advertised ( y'all know the Big Mac don't look the same in person as it does on TV).

Usually all the used shoes I buy are some serious deals so i don't really feel the need to open a case or complain. If it had some serious damage then that would be a different story... If it's just excess dirt that I can take care of myself with a real deep thorough cleaning, I'm good.

I completely forgot I had these...

Bright, Vivid & Underrated...

My best ROSS pick-up ever... Can't beat $26.99...

Another shoe I passed on for $50 shipped on ebay lol. If I had a time machine I'd have a ton of cheap trade bait.

I've never been able to get down with copping used shoes. Too OCD to put my feedback in a shoe someone else wore.

Any of the Size 13ers looking for a WPF, DS, for $155 shipped, hit up JustJaes Sneaker Boutique (@JustJaes on Twitter) at justjaessneakers@gmail.com . Never copped from 'em before, but I've heard they're legit.
I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but I know it had been widely believed on this thread that no size 13 sb's were made for first quarter quickstrikes. I don't know the guy, but I would question how legit these size 13 WPF actually are. 

Have you guys ever had a bad experience with a sellerr where you buy a shoe and its been worn way more than stated?
That's why I ALWAYS get dated, tagged pics, and make sure to drop this line, verbatim : "If there are any flaws/scratches/scuffs/stains, no matter how small they might seem to you, please take pics of them." There's nothing wrong with asking that. And if you end up getting something that isn't exactly what was described, like the guy below you said, file a claim IMMEDIATELY. But that only goes for if the shoe wasn't as described. If the guy just said "VNDS (fill in the shoe)" and you bought them, that's on you, because that word is interpreted in so many ways now, it could mean several different things. Ask for specifics when buying non-DS kicks, always.

EDIT: After buying a few unDS pairs, I'm kinda getting to the point where I'm over it. I'm always less satisfied than I expected to be, and I always end up regretting not just paying the extra money for a DS pair. While there are definitely some great deals to be had on unDS kicks, unless we're talking VVVVVNDS pairs, with zero creasing/tread-loss/worn-out in-soles, I'd rather not. To each his own, but I'm just not feeling it anymore.
They also do this funny thing where they give some of the latest releases to homeless people around the area and post pictures. Like with the Jordan 11's. I still don't know what to fully think of it. I mean yeah its great that you gave a guy without shoes a pair. But wouldn't he get jacked or straight up sell that pair for who knows what?
The age old question; is it good to give a homeless guy something that they might turn around and use for nefarious purposes?

I've struggled with this question a few times. While it's possible that that homeless person might just take those shoes and trade them for a $50 rock, it's just as likely that they will cherish those shoes and wear them until they fall apart (which might only be a year or two with today's Retro Js, but still...). I've come to the realization that it's better to give than not. Not every homeless guy, regardless of how they look, is a crackhead/alcoholic.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it was mentioned, but I know it had been widely believed on this thread that no size 13 sb's were made for first quarter quickstrikes. I don't know the guy, but I would question how legit these size 13 WPF actually are. 
Never heard that. Nor have I bought from them, as mentioned. I just figured I'd post it in case someone was interested, especially since that price is a lot better than what I've seen them going for. 

Ordered a pair of white 11 laces from Fully Laced for the HFs (didn't want to take the laces out of my Concords). If it doesn't look right, I'm not tripping; I could use an extra pair for the Concords. On another note, Fully Laced needs to be commended for not charging shipping on their laces. A little pricey? Maybe. But they make up for it with the free shipping. Has anyone ordered SB laces from them? I'm hoping they're exact matches. I doubt they would've gotten this far with an inferior product, but who knows? Some people aren't as anal about their laces as I am (see : http://niketalk.com/t/522421/replac...-where-to-get-em-so-far-1-6-11s-add-your-info  )

Any of the Size 13ers looking for a WPF, DS, for $155 shipped, hit up JustJaes Sneaker Boutique (@JustJaes on Twitter) at justjaessneakers@gmail.com . Never copped from 'em before, but I've heard they're legit.

Didn't the WPFs drop in late 2012? I may be mistaken though...

The age old question; is it good to give a homeless guy something that they might turn around and use for nefarious purposes?

I've struggled with this question a few times. While it's possible that that homeless person might just take those shoes and trade them for a $50 rock, it's just as likely that they will cherish those shoes and wear them until they fall apart (which might only be a year or two with today's Retro Js, but still...). I've come to the realization that it's better to give than not. Not every homeless guy, regardless of how they look, is a crackhead/alcoholic.
[/quote]

There's a homeless guy on State St in Chicago who always wears Obsidian Jordan XII's. I'm not sure how he got him, but he's very nice and seems to mean well. I guess that's at least one example of what you said.

been finding STEALS lately... in the last week I spent $250 and got the following used shoes...
- 99 goldenrods
- de la lows
- sb hunters
- kicks/hi dunks

:smokin

Listen if I could buy kicks DS all the time for decent prices I would. But in reality I have to look for good deals on lightly used shoes because that's where most of the steals are

Never heard that. Nor have I bought from them, as mentioned. I just figured I'd post it in case someone was interested, especially since that price is a lot better than what I've seen them going for. 
Understandable, wasn't sure if you were aware I was just passing the heads up. I have never seen a Nike confirmation on this I know my local shops mentioned this when i asked, and earlier in the year alot of others on this board were saying the same thing. 
Didn't the WPFs drop in late 2012? I may be mistaken though...
I'm not sure when the CNCPTS version dropped, I do know the quickstrike versions started dropping about 2 weeks into this year though. 

Back
Top Bottom