2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can't remember which regulars in the thread are in VA but Sole brother just put on their Facebook page that they just got in the digi floral janoskis. Not sure if they'll take phone orders or not for everyone else.

I've bought and sold several used pairs of kicks over the years. I rarely go the used route but honestly it's a better investment especially with older kicks that have become nearly impossible to find.

While we're on the topic of used kicks, bought these joints last week for $75 shipped. For a 5-year-old shoe, and considering the material of the uppers (a very buttery suede/nubuck), I was pleasantly surprised with the condition of the shoes. I cleaned up the mid and outsoles with a Magic Eraser and Jason Markk cleaner, respectively. Can't say enough about both of those cleaning products. If u can't get stains out with one or the other, it's probably not coming out... After the cleaning, I brushed those bad boys like a prize horse with a Jason Markk suede brush (if u can't tell, I like Jason Markk's cleaning products...)

I also live by this for midsole whitening - http://www.restoremysneakers.com/sauce

You can make it yourself too, but for peace of mind's sake I'd have to get a whole separate blender and stuff. ...Maybe if I catch one at a yard sale or something. Until then, I'm happy to pay this dude.

I've bought and sold several used pairs of kicks over the years. I rarely go the used route but honestly it's a better investment especially with older kicks that have become nearly impossible to find.

The other benefit of used kicks is that you don't have to get over that mental hurdle of the first wear.

^ have you had any experience using it on clear soles?

I've been debating in copping that..
Need to restore some 5's..

And to anyone who dosent know.. It's by these two guys who have a YouTube channel called restore my sneakers..
Alot of dope stuff there

A lot of regulars in here talking about buying used shoes and how some of you wouldn't buy it and you would rather wait for a DS pair to drop for the right price.

IMO, If I see a older cw that I've always wanted and it's used but still in excellent condition (and the price is great) I always go for it.

Once I get the shoes, I scrub them down with the ole toothbrush, water and laundry detergent. And then I take the insoles out and spray them with Lysol (as well as the inners of the shoe) and I scrub the insoles with a kitchen rag. I let the Lysol marinate for about an hour and I'm all good to go.:smokin

But one time I bought a used pair of blue jpacks in great condition for about $70, when I got home and opened up the box, this damn stench of cool ranch doritos hit me in the damn face. The previous owner had some stank feet. :x So I disinfected the inners of the shoe Lysol, Clorox and shoe freshener. And I went to my closest goodwill and I donated the shoes.

Got these joints off of ebay, paid around $150. Bought them USED. I really didn't want to pay that much for a pair of used unlucky's but I had a pair in HS & shreded in them. When I actually got into sneakers & found out that there's only 1300 pairs I had to grab them. I'm still looking for a DS pair.  I actually gotta get another pair of Millers too, ripped a hole in those.

Don't worry guys I stopped skating in my SB DUNKS, I've found Janoski's. The vulcanized sole is just so much better imo. But hey it happens sometimes. ha Haven't skated a pair of Kostons yet. Gonna have to see what's up tho, he is on his 2nd shoe.

Actually been looking at a pair of unlucky's, if anyone can help LC them let me know.

Last edited:
While we're on the topic of used kicks, bought these joints last week for $75 shipped. For a 5-year-old shoe, and considering the material of the uppers (a very buttery suede/nubuck), I was pleasantly surprised with the condition of the shoes. I cleaned up the mid and outsoles with a Magic Eraser and Jason Markk cleaner, respectively. Can't say enough about both of those cleaning products. If u can't get stains out with one or the other, it's probably not coming out... After the cleaning, I brushed those bad boys like a prize horse with a Jason Markk suede brush (if u can't tell, I like Jason Markk's cleaning products...)

Thanks for the info, I've been meaning to purchase Jason Markk for awhile. I'm really iffy about putting anything on suede The magic eraser is a must have though. It works wonders IMO.

I've seen those SB's around but I don't think I can pull them off but they look dope.

I love buying used shoes, and beating them even more to the ground. I tend to get too cautious with my DS pairs so they never get solid uses out of them.

I love buying used shoes, and beating them even more to the ground. I tend to get too cautious with my DS pairs so they never get solid uses out of them.
Exactly how i feel. I like buying like worn a few times and then just not giving a damn about them. I've always said, my favorite shoes are the ones I beat to the gorund

Just want to give props again to every1 posting on feet pics, to everyone finding good deals on ebay whether used or new and evryone that is helping each other out.
Looking thru this thread is getting really hard for me lately as I have to take a break from collecting for a while. I'm moving out at the end of the month and need all the money I can save up. (NYC is expensive as hell).
I think I'm going to cop some Vans or Converse CTS's in some low key silhoutte and just rock all summer w them until things settle down. :frown:

Just want to give props again to every1 posting on feet pics, to everyone finding good deals on ebay whether used or new and evryone that is helping each other out.
Looking thru this thread is getting really hard for me lately as I have to take a break from collecting for a while. I'm moving out at the end of the month and need all the money I can save up. (NYC is expensive as hell).
I think I'm going to cop some Vans or Converse CTS's in some low key silhoutte and just rock all summer w them until things settle down.
frown.gif
Im in NYC, I can confirm it is expensive. I recently started collecting Kicks and it is killing me lol, just cant stop.

Went to Sneaks Up in San Antonio this weekend in hopes to land some SBs but struck out as always.

SB Concrods, SB Space Jams, and SB Entourages were all MIA. sad times.

Love this thread tho.

Thanks for the info, I've been meaning to purchase Jason Markk for awhile. I'm really iffy about putting anything on suede The magic eraser is a must have though. It works wonders IMO.

I've seen those SB's around but I don't think I can pull them off but they look dope.

Lincoln ez cleaner works great on suede.
Not tryna derail the thread.. But I posted this inthe maintenance thread.. Left shoe was cleaned.
06 Metallics.. Material dint loose its feel

wow. Just spent some time catching up on this thread. This thread has the most chill folks in it! 

I don't know if this is te right thread to ask, but can does anyone know where I can find some digi floral Janos size 11 for retail?

just copped these this weekend. Not an SB, but quality is on point

Last edited:
I don't know if this is te right thread to ask, but can does anyone know where I can find some digi floral Janos size 11 for retail?

edited. I guess I was wrong. according to everyone in here, there is probably a really good chance of copping these at retail...just gotta hit up your local.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom