2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No look ooped my QS pickup from SPoT. Wish I had the cash to keep, but glad to help a local get his pair.

No look ooped my QS pickup from SPoT. Wish I had the cash to keep, but glad to help a local get his pair.

Maaan glad you helped a local but you coulda helped me lol.

o9Ba9.gif

Last edited:
Beach Janos came in today and I love them like I knew I would. Excited for my quartersnacks tomorrow. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Beach Janos came in today and I love them like I knew I would. Excited for my quartersnacks tomorrow. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

i work in retail, which allows me to wear my kicks to work and not worry much about getting them messed up.

Over the past few years ive worn so many damn shoes, dozens of sb's, j's, adidas, etc.

Ive never gotten as many compliments/excitement over a pair of shoes ive worn as the beach jano's last week, the UCS were a distant second.

Theyre super dope had to insta UNDS them which is rare for me.

you might need to tack on nyc tax on that puppy, which is an absolute killer compared to most other states

Did they start charging tax on purchases under 110 again? Also what is the sales tax rate there these days? I'm paying 9 in one parish and 8.75 in another so I feel the pain when I buy stuff locally.

Last edited:
Did they start charging tax on purchases under 110 again? Also what is the sales tax rate there these days? I'm paying 9 in one parish and 8.75 in another so I feel the pain when I buy stuff locally.
ohhh my mistake I didn't even bother to think of the cost. Just remembered I was taxed on my ndc purchase on the Calis ($120). Think you're right won't be tax on QS's in NY.

NYC sales tax is 8.87% on transactions over 110$.

But I live in nj, no sales tax on clothes at all so tax is rarely a problem for me with sneakers

Just got my Cali's in and well, I dunno, not feeling em a great deal. Il lace swap and then see. Was a last min cop. Il make it work, good for the collect. Leathers pretty damn nice, the brown suedes **** but I expected that

...i'm concerned that i will want to return them when i have them in hand.

TBH, if I could I would probably return them. Not possible for me tho so on feet theyl go. Cant sell em here cos there everywhere in stock. Theyl be right, I got a perfect fit for em so may as well keep em lol

EDIT: Just put the white laces in, they clean af now. No regrets

Last edited:
No movement on my 15% off calis from NDC. No charge... looking like it'll be reversed I guess. Oh well, probably for the best.

Back
Top Bottom