2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has anyone order shipped from Primitive? I order on Sunday and still no shipping confirmation yet. Money has been withdraw from my bank

White laces clearly a must in the Calis when mine arrive.......

.......unless someone who already has them drops the pic with brown laces, white laces, red laces, and green laces to really get a firm decision........

still think white laces would probably win, but would love to see red/green.

and dang @mints  , now I gotta return your Christmas gift I had been holding onto...

carolinakickg carolinakickg wear what you want, if you like it that's on you. I'm know for a fact that I make fashion judgements that are questionable by most people on here. So take my opinion with a grain of salt.

@CarolinaKickG wear what you want, if you like it that's on you. I'm know for a fact that I make fashion judgements that are questionable by most people on here. So take my opinion with a grain of salt.
Hahaha, oh don't get me confused. I agree with your comment. There's nothing worse than a "Swag" shirt.

I feel like it's the equivalent of being a compulsive "name dropper"......if you have to tell someone how cool you are, then are you really cool?

But if you drive by a middle or high school at recess or lunch, then you will inevitably see at least one of those shirts.

As you said, to each their own though.

Eeeeeek.

I'm so excites
giphy.gif

**** man nike.com takes for ever ... I hate UPS shipping [emoji]128530[/emoji] them calis r taking for ever . Anyone that order nike.com have the issue of it taking for ever

Nike free ground is always the fastest for me since it's 3 day select. I'll usually get a Saturday order in on thurs and I'm in SoCal vs Friday for other places shipping ground.

Nike was also offering free 2 day shipping if you had the promo code... Plus it was Labor Day so of course there's gonna be a small delay.

Nike free ground is always the fastest for me since it's 3 day select. I'll usually get a Saturday order in on thurs and I'm in SoCal vs Friday for other places shipping ground.

Nike was also offering free 2 day shipping if you had the promo code... Plus it was Labor Day so of course there's gonna be a small delay.

My NDC saturday orders usually come in on wednesdays.

Back
Top Bottom