2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[quote Already?

Sidenote: What's the point of giving "extra" money to buy a shoe at outlets? Just pay retail & free shipping then?

Its the Nike Employee store, but by extra I'm sure he doesn't mean the equivalent of retail[/quote]
yea throwing in an extra $20 is nothing when you're getting them that cheap. It's like paying to use someone's discount at any store. If the percentage is large enough you can give them a decent amount and still save a lot.

:lol:

ebay seller - buy it now @ $100 (ebay takes 10%, paypal takes 4%)

me: would you accept an offer via PP @ $95

seller: naw bro, i need that $100

:nerd:

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
And then you buy it now from him for $100 out of spite so he only get $86.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
It surprises me how many people don't know about this. I've deals with people like that so many times. 

Its the Nike Employee store, but by extra I'm sure he doesn't mean the equivalent of retail

yea throwing in an extra $20 is nothing when you're getting them that cheap. It's like paying to use someone's discount at any store. If the percentage is large enough you can give them a decent amount and still save a lot.[/quote]

we all have to accept that some dudes just arent very good at MATH.

I understand the difference in the Ebay/PayPal argument... Some people are clueless to that.

HOWEVER, doing the "math" if the shoes are bought there at $60, let's include tax (if there's any), include the extra "$20", and let's say $15 for shipping.. That's roughly around $105ish for the sneaker.

There's plently of websites doing free shipping, with discounts, or even tax free for the Calis right now.

That person is saving what? $10-$15 asking him to grab a pair when he could find some himself?

...Now if that was a friend not charging extra it would be different.

That was my point, the insults about math isn't necessary.

HOWEVER, doing the "math" if the shoes are bought there at $60, let's include tax (if there's any), include the extra "$20", and let's say $15 for shipping.. That's roughly around $105ish for the sneaker.

I'm not positive on this but I don't think there's tax at the employee store, someone correct me if I'm wrong here. That means $90-95 shipped WITH a $20 payoff. If you don't pay the dude $20 and he just helped you out, you can get for as little as $70-75....

Last edited:
i have sb dunk highs xmas sweaters in 9.5,  but its really tight in the toe box, I found a 10.5, you guys think I could fit into a 10.5 or should i continue to search and look for a size 10.  (i know everyones foot is diff etc, but would appreciate your guys insight on sb dunk high sizings)  thanks!

I'm not positive on this but I don't think there's tax at the employee store, someone correct me if I'm wrong here. That means $90-95 shipped WITH a $20 payoff. If you don't pay the dude $20 and he just helped you out, you can get for as little as $70-75....

That's a different story, even if it's no tax also a different story.

I asked a simple question but instead it turned into a levy of insults for no reason LOL.

I just assumed it's not a "friend" by saying he'll throw in extra money. Usually my sneaker friends don't mind just doing it to help out in return for the same love.

Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.

Back
Top Bottom