2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ppl asked (not my pic)

not sure if they take phone orders on these but underground skate in jersey got some more quartersnacks in at these two locations

not sure about sizes either just know box price 98

(973) 3202070 nutley location

(201) 8573000 ridgewood location

worth a shot

Last edited:
Those red laces are atrocious on the Calis, either that or maybe it's a bad quality photo?

Beijings coming out in the States is dope, wonder if Nike is going to announce something soon.
I'm still waiting for Tactics to drop the Quartersnacks or something with a discount.

Been holding on for a while now. LOL.

not sure if they take phone orders on these but underground skate in jersey got some more quartersnacks in at these two locations

not sure about sizes either just know box price 98

(973) 3202070 nutley location

(201) 8573000 ridgewood location

worth a shot

Doubled up thanks to you. Both locations do phone orders. 5$ shipping on top for me from nj to nyc, dunno about elsewhere in the states

Last edited:
Those red laces are atrocious on the Calis, either that or maybe it's a bad quality photo?

Beijings coming out in the States is dope, wonder if Nike is going to announce something soon.
I'm still waiting for Tactics to drop the Quartersnacks or something with a discount.

Been holding on for a while now. LOL.
I'm thinking either the wrong hue of red, or just a bad photo. My money is still on while laces, but I'm still planning on throwing in some red laces on when my pair arrives... I'll throw up a clean pic.

I was actually thinking that a green pair of laces might not look too bad in the Cali's, perhaps worth a try when they arrive...

Didn't someone say they were gonna throw the green/red laces from the fully laced blacksheep pack in a pair? Wonder how that would look...

Back
Top Bottom