2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

...second pair of Beijing's on lock.
]
I got my one :smile:

@brymon, nice wear with the Calis.
Good luck to everyone tomorrow with the Beijings. It will be a game time decision for me, I've spent more than I was expecting to the past couple weeks on Supreme. :D

Todays wear for Orange Friday.

Dope.

Well farewell NTers. Off to Europe for a couple of weeks. Best part is, since the flight was overbooked we agreed to get bumped to a later flight for compensation. Instead we're boarding the current flight but in business class. :tongue::tongue: legroom and massage chairs and booze. Wooot!

Where in Europe? I'm in Spain every summer

Ugh. Bit the bullet and paid $175 shipped on ebay. I need my sleep and I don't trust my quickness enough as I am now to pounce on the pairs kindly shared by others on here.

Ugh. Bit the bullet and paid $175 shipped on ebay. I need my sleep and I don't trust my quickness enough as I am now to pounce on the pairs kindly shared by others on here.

You paid $175 the day before release? That's a fail man

So I ordered 8 new racks that I have my kicks on.. Considering I like keeping my kicks in the boxes for dust reasons I am able to put 6 pairs to a shelf and each rack has four shelves.. I haven't had much time or the possibility of telling her I'm not all moved in yet. ( she knows I have stuff in storage) but she doesn't know I have more kicks in storage also...

I come home today from work, and she set up my shelves with some order but at the same time she only used 4 shelves for shoes 2.5 of them for mine and 1.5 for hers... And took the other 4 shelves back thinking I didn't need them...

I don't have the heart right now to tell her there is more kicks coming...

You paid $175 the day before release? That's a fail man

I got paranoid with the QS fiaso this morning. Perhaps a little too paranoid. Plus I can't purchase in person this weekend, and it doesn't seem like they'd be a walk-in-the-park GR.

Also, this will probably my last Nike purchase of the year (unless of course there's some extenuating circumstance like retroing Jordan 17s or remakes of some of the older SB highs into lows)

Last edited:
I got paranoid with the QS fiaso this morning. Perhaps a little too paranoid. Plus I can't purchase in person this weekend, and it doesn't seem like they'd be a walk-in-the-park GR.

Also, this will probably my last Nike purchase of the year (unless of course there's some extenuating circumstance like retroing Jordan 17s or remakes of some of the older SB highs into lows)
Do you bruh... You got a pair, congrats.

Interesting to read that issues were common today.  I was using my school computer, and thought there was an issue with that computer's software with Chrome.  I was able to add to cart on Firefox at about 12.11, and checked out at 12.27.

Fully expecting a crash tomorrow, though.

Congrats to all that got through today, and best of luck for tomorrow.

does anybody have both the beijing and QS in hand? does the beijing have good quality like the QS?

it's gonna be a game time decision for tomorrow's release.

I'm still a little uncertain about the beijings... the only panels that change in shade are the midpanels and that strip above it with the lace holes right?

I'm still a little uncertain about the beijings... the only panels that change in shade are the midpanels and that strip above it with the lace holes right?

Yes, those sections of the shoes have a really distressed leather. Every panel/shoe is unique and it's all random how "distressed" your shoes are. Obviously pairs will most likely be mismatched.. but how light or dark is luck of the draw.

Back
Top Bottom