2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Corgi is busting out some big guns tonight. sz 10 Supreme Dunk Highs in the univ blue colorway.

Last edited:
Gotta treat for y'all tomorrow morning.

See you just before 8.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

So I ordered 8 new racks that I have my kicks on.. Considering I like keeping my kicks in the boxes for dust reasons I am able to put 6 pairs to a shelf and each rack has four shelves.. I haven't had much time or the possibility of telling her I'm not all moved in yet. ( she knows I have stuff in storage) but she doesn't know I have more kicks in storage also...

I come home today from work, and she set up my shelves with some order but at the same time she only used 4 shelves for shoes 2.5 of them for mine and 1.5 for hers... And took the other 4 shelves back thinking I didn't need them...

I don't have the heart right now to tell her there is more kicks coming...
whered you get the shelves? what are the dimensions? thx.

These have been there for a while.  I gave a bunch of people the heads up and they already have them in hand from there.  They posted their crawfishes kinda late.  I think about a week after release.

Last edited:
welp. I was totally set on getting the Beijing's tomorrow... til I saw someone post near DS red lobsters for $160 in a fb group 

Alright guys.

I'll still be up for another hour or two but imma wish you all great success before I forget.

The ****up like I had with the Cali's won't happen this time. Setting up 3 alarms.

GLGL and let's get some sleep before show time.

HOPE YOU ALL SUCCEED.

So I ordered 8 new racks that I have my kicks on.. Considering I like keeping my kicks in the boxes for dust reasons I am able to put 6 pairs to a shelf and each rack has four shelves.. I haven't had much time or the possibility of telling her I'm not all moved in yet. ( she knows I have stuff in storage) but she doesn't know I have more kicks in storage also...

I come home today from work, and she set up my shelves with some order but at the same time she only used 4 shelves for shoes 2.5 of them for mine and 1.5 for hers... And took the other 4 shelves back thinking I didn't need them...

I don't have the heart right now to tell her there is more kicks coming...
Lmao that's a huge collection. Kudos. I hear you on the dust I used to not pay attention to dust with my hats and it is a pain to remove, because of humidity it's almost like it gets glued on to fabric.

Uh so I was doing some last minute rounds....

Was this posted?

Did Unheardofbrand drop them today? Roughly 7 hours ago???

Well if they are not sold out... still an option tomorrow.

Last edited:
Call it lucky or unlucky(I call it lucky), all 4 of my side panels on my Beijings are different shades of gray.
A very light gray/dark white, to a very dark gray/charcoal.
I personally like how none of the side panels match.
The others I opened had some that all matched perfectly, to some that had different shades of gray.
So far, my Favorite Dunk of 2014.
Over the Tiff's and Cali's, that I was really hyped on.
I'm gonna have to buy a second pair, because I know that I'm going to skate the H-E-Double hockey sticks, out of these!!

Last edited:
Uh so I was doing some last minute rounds....

Was this posted?

Did Unheardofbrand drop them today? Roughly 7 hours ago???

Well if they are not sold out... still an option tomorrow.

yeah someone posted earlier today,  ppl that called said there was an event going on and it was noisy.  (nothing to do with the shoes, just adding detail).  I would assume most sizes are gone by now. 

Back
Top Bottom