2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What's up with these clowns man?

How have you been surviving in here.
laugh.gif

Nice wears as always playa..
nthat.gif
It's all love in here... 

Things changed but you learn to let things be and just roll with the flow.....

Don't know if it was posted, but premier dunk lows were pulled on Ndc.

Also, what is this secret Santa or dunk exchange I see happening? How does 1 get involved?

Nah I'm good.. I'll "complain and whine" in this thread as I please. Check out the Occasional Dunk post.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
Well be waiting for your next post, which I am sure will be around the time when the yeezys come out and you want an oop cause you been down for a long time.
Or maybe not. I'll wait for the gif parade to continue and the gift exchange talk to drive you away.

:lol: Ok...

and just to stay on topic.

Hey @b20 eg8  like I said man, sorry if we're flooding the thread. It's for a good cause and it pertains to SB's since we're all regulars and wanna do something for each other. At the end of the day, NT is for US not just to have a thread on the internet. I totally understand where you're coming from and hope you don't catch too many feels about all the comments so far. We're all in it for the community and that's part of what this exchange is about. Hopefully, there won't be too much talk disrupting the thread. Just want you to know, no hate from me, I get your point and it's well taken.

The sides on these team reds are kinda messed up smh, gonna see if they let me return and get a refund.

Last edited:
Can vouch that @b20 eg8  used to be much more of a regular in this thread. Even had his avy as PK for a while 
laugh.gif

If someone wanna participate in the trade/secret santa then go for it. If someone doesn't, then don't, but just understand that it took a couple pages to sort it out for those that wanted to. No big deal either way. Back to the kicks.

Can't wait for AGs. CAN'T WAIT.

Yeah I don't care, bigger stuff happening today . Anyway all love to the regulars here.

Well, we officially got 17 people (including myself). Not bad in 24 hours. I'm excited for the turn out but also gonna be some serious work matching people up. I'll do my best everyone!

I can't keep up with this thread :lol:

Random but anyone know why when some tags me in a post I don't get any notification?

Last edited:
@9thwonder23kid could u post some on feet pics? I on the fence about these, and hearing that they're comfortable makes me want them that much more

Guys, please bear in mind that this thread exists to discuss new 2014 SB Dunk releases.  It is not an all-purpose social thread.

NikeTalk has a sneaker showcase forum for those who'd like to share their collections.  We have a General forum for miscellaneous off-topic discussions.  There's even a long-running "secret santa" thread in the General area:   [thread="608857"]Niketalk Secret Santa Vol 2014 Please Read Entire Post​[/thread]   Its predacessors have been extremely successful. 

If you've made friends here, that's great - that's part of the reason NikeTalk exists.  However, you can still be friends outside this thread.  There's a follow feature you can use to keep in touch.  You can send them a PM.  You can subscribe to their posts.  

We need to make sure that this thread remains organized and on topic.  When you first took interest in this thread, it wasn't to browse through a bunch of irrelevant .gifs.  

I understand that downtime exists between releases, but that's kind of what the rest of the site is for.  

Let's keep this one on topic. 

Back
Top Bottom