2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

unDS:

Those Clark Kent's are genius.

OK…. Did I miss something last night????

Did Kanye West wear some dunks to a club in France or something???

What's up with these listing?

They're just fishing to see if someone stupid will buy it at those prices. There's been TONS of early listings like that before for other SBs.

Happens with every GR (and non-GR) to hit the shelves. People were trying to get $300-400 for Beijings, too. Then they hit the shelves (and sale racks).
someone told.
For sure someone did. Probably a lurker, too like that bluesupreme kid. Remember folks, without the regulars who are participating in this exchange, you would have no info to lurk and poach. Think about it. 5 upvotes for Meth's post and 2 total complaints (one from a regular and one from a lurker). Isn't hard to do that math.

They're just fishing to see if someone stupid will buy it at those prices. There's been TONS of early listings like that before for other SBs.
This.

Last edited:

Fishing for a WHALE or GREAT WHITE SHARK i would say

This one Takes the Cake ^^^

750???

but to get back on topic---what's up with the warmth pack lows?? Has anybody else had a widespread release like Premier? #teamsmallfeet what have you seen? :nerd:

Does anyone think that the ACGs will sit like the Cali's? Debating on how long I should wait to wait to pick em up..

Does anyone think that the ACGs will sit like the Cali's? Debating on how long I should wait to wait to pick em up..
If you're desperate for them, just buy when you see them available. Some shops have already dropped. If you can afford to take an L, wait it out. These will likely hit disco as do most other SB's. with Premiers releasing soon, you won't have an issue.

Judging by the last couple QS releases they should sit for a few weeks but I like them so much myself that I'm not gonna wait though.

Fishing for a WHALE or GREAT WHITE SHARK i would say

This one Takes the Cake ^^^

750???
I'm telling you, you'd be surprised how many stupid people may bite on that price. MANY people that don't know much about sneakers but want to be apart of the new "sneaker head" fad will drop a ridiculous amount of money on a sneaker if they're convinced that they're "exclusive". Not many people do research these days, they just open their wallets in hopes of "breaking necks".

I'm telling you, you'd be surprised how many stupid people may bite on that price. MANY people that don't know much about sneakers but want to be apart of the new "sneaker head" fad will drop a ridiculous amount of money on a sneaker if they're convinced that they're "exclusive". Not many people do research these days, they just open their wallets in hopes of "breaking necks".

:lol: remember those stupid high prices for Beijings?? Now those things can be had for well under retail. Gotta love SBs :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I would've repped Meths post a few months ago...not now though.
Like I said, only the lurkers who were salty their info gold mine dried up for 1 day repped that post. I respect meth and the point he was making but this thread wouldn't be a thread without the ones who are taking part, and it would be a tighter community without the ones who *****ed and moaned.

It does but idk how that wood b done lol what wood u say b the color way or the "something specail" to make it a RHPS dunk

Back
Top Bottom