2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I probably would have copped if they used a different material for the black panels.

Hows the snakeskin on it?
It's not bad. I could of been better if Nike invested some money in a softer maerial.Now it feels like some tough material with some ridges.
On those CMFT Snakes the one thing that killed it for me was the edge of the swoosh. Had they left that detail off I'd have gone all in on a pair instead of sleeping in on Saturday.
I feel you. Just hit them with that cowboy hat tough lol.

Today's wear, haven't had a chance to bust these out much lately, but when I do oh man I remember why I fell in love with Dunks.

its killing me that snow has hit already so many shoes i still haven't even worn yet that won't see the light of day for a while. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/nike-sb-dunk-koston-low-/151471088863?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item23446164df

Size 12 Koston Dunk SB Low for $55? Someone cop!

Replacement box but shoes look fairly clean.

Can anyone comment on authenticity? Shape seems good to me. Not my listing by the way.
Great find but the replacement box kills it for me.  I've been looking for my size and in good condition for a while now.  I like the bright blue suede.  I like bright colors on everything though...  I guess that's why I'm the only person on the planet that rocks my Send Help 2's cuz I love them haha

who just outbid me on those size 12 SOMPs on the bay??? lost by $1 :\

If it just happened it wasn't me... If your 2 weeks late posting this... It was me and they are everything everyone speaks of..

On a side note... My kicks went right by me again...

USPS needs to chill out...

Last edited:
If it just happened it wasn't me... If your 2 weeks late posting this... It was me and they are everything everyone speaks of..

On a side note... My kicks went right by me again...

USPS needs to chill out...

This is the guy that didn't want to let you pick up right?

So CT->MA->NJ->Hell->CT

giphy.gif

It just happened this morning. I love the SOMPs, I was going for a backup pair. the pair that I was speaking about was worn 2x, went for $98.96
mean.gif
Message from the seller to the buyer: "Sorry my shoes got stolen a minute before the auction ended! If you want though, I got another identical pair for sale and you can have it for $200"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom