2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This is the guy that didn't want to let you pick up right?
So CT->MA->NJ->Hell->CT

giphy.gif

Yes from one town to the left of me, to one town to the right of me, to mass, then jersey. Hopefully they will be back in ct tomorrow

It just happened this morning. I love the SOMPs, I was going for a backup pair. the pair that I was speaking about was worn 2x, went for $98.96 :smh:
Message from the seller to the buyer: "Sorry my shoes got stolen a minute before the auction ended! If you want though, I got another identical pair for sale and you can have it for $200"

:lol: I could see that happening. He had the BIN price at 190. I messaged him after the listing ended that I would take them if the buyer backs out.

Being mids killed it for me, but I always like them, they were even sitting in outlet/clearance stores.

For those who did like the model...

I had to go Tony Diamond on these... That room shot tough!

The ortholite insole is nice! I dont like the patern you put your foot on tough but I'm sure this just takes some getting use to.

Last edited:
hoping their is no difference between the in store version and the gr version the version already posted is nice af

if thats the case im good then, im pro high and anti lows
I'm hoping it's not the case cuz I love lows and would rock the low top over the highs any day. But if it is, gonna have to ask my ohio homies (not necessarily zach or chue) to see what they can do!

I'm hoping it's not the case cuz I love lows and would rock the low top over the highs any day. But if it is, gonna have to ask my ohio homies (not necessarily zach or chue) to see what they can do!
maybe thats why the lows got pulled from the nike release calendar. 

Back
Top Bottom