2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

11_25_14cybermondayblog.jpg

CYBER MONDAY Starting at 12:00am this Monday we will be celebrating Cyber Monday by offering 25% off all orders over $200 and free shipping. This deal applies to full priced items only, excluding skateboards. At checkout, use web code: CYBER2014  ALL CYBER MONDAY SALES ARE CONSIDERED FINAL, NO RETURNS!   Orders will ship on or before 12/3.

Does anyone have a suggestion for shelving options? I'm finally going to break down and put shelves in my shoe room. Stacking the boxes is getting to be more trouble than it's worth. Every time I need to get at something towards the bottom it's a box shuffling act. I've looked around at some options but just wondering if anyone in the thread has anything that they'd recommend.

Ikea that's where I grabbed mine at

Last edited:
Big shout out to @john00 picked through yesterday s list of shops and got my 13 on a phone order! Thought dunk game was dead but this yeezy cw has people commin out the woods

What's up NT. Long time lurker here finally decided to post, one of my favorite threads. Just wanted to give y'all a heads up that Atlas Cyber Monday deal is live! Just enter ATLASCYBER code at checkout for 30% off. Some good sizes left on AG's, Flashes, and even QS's. Enjoy :smile:
welcome

Does anyone have a suggestion for shelving options? I'm finally going to break down and put shelves in my shoe room. Stacking the boxes is getting to be more trouble than it's worth. Every time I need to get at something towards the bottom it's a box shuffling act. I've looked around at some options but just wondering if anyone in the thread has anything that they'd recommend.
All I did was reinforce my closet's present shelving (by adding one extra support beam and two wall brackets every ten inches) and it's rock solid. Against the wall (please see photo) are 42 shoes and clothes hanging with zero signs of fatigue on the shelf's part. I did my entire closet this way. Also for stability I opted to use The Container Store plastic shoe boxes with drilled air holes (by me) for ventilation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom