2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's what my wife did with the tiffs. I photographed them and then she hid them. She hid them well too, I mean we're in a 900 sq ft apt and I have no clue where they are.

Welp if you wanna grab Salt Stains, ContinuumSC has some left...send them an email...they'll send an invoice

Ordered my pair from them on thanksgiving.my pair will be arriving tomorrow.if quality is good,i will be doubling up.this has the same concept as the lance mountains.

Nice find. Had no idea. Kinda like a Beijing x LM combo.

I want these so bad i had to do a lot of research..im crazy about white kicks and the dirty aspect of it made me want to get them asap.will be posting pics tomorrow when i get them in the mail.

I want these so bad i had to do a lot of research..im crazy about white kicks and the dirty aspect of it made me want to get them asap.will be posting pics tomorrow when i get them in the mail.
Can't wait to see the pics. I'm definitely gonna grab a pair. I was hoping they'd sit and go on sale but once people find out they have that LM effect i think they'll get snatched up.

Can't wait to see the pics. I'm definitely gonna grab a pair. I was hoping they'd sit and go on sale but once people find out they have that LM effect i think they'll get snatched up.

Keep it in the down low for now.i failed to get the black lms and failed to double up on the white lms.i need to double or triple up on these!

Those dont have a "LM effect". That IG is confusing scuffed and dirty with "changes as you skate".
Eh...I'd agree that the "effect" isn't exactly the same as with the LMs, but as the designer of the shoes, I'm pretty sure the dude has a pretty good idea how they work.

I assume the "fuzz" or whatever you wanna call it will fade away over time, thusly having a similar gimmick as the LMs by having the outer layer of material dissipate over time.

Last edited:
I'm getting Offered $250 shipped for my NL Dunk Lows..

What are these going for on the market?

I bought Highs so i'm cool on keeping either one as a pair to wear...

I'm getting Offered $250 shipped for my NL Dunk Lows..

What are these going for on the market?

I bought Highs so i'm cool on keeping either one as a pair to wear...
I would sell mine for $250. I have both the high and low and i would only sell them as a pack

repped , thanks. hopefully order goes through ordered a 10.5 but got error once paypal redirected back to milosport.

got email confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom