2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For me, shoes line with fashion and the pants you wear. I preferred highs too but with pants all getting slimmed up and even tapered, highs just look odd while wearing them. Back when I was wearing highs, I'd be wearing big(ger) pants and wouldn't even mind having the tongue exposed.

nike-sb-dunk-high-premier-petsokey.jpg

Now I want all that covered and highs are seriously just to big to do so. I fond lows look better with the slim joints and I am not about having my pants look like joggers. I just like normal tapered pants with a little bagginess.

NIKE-DUNK-HIGH-PRO-SB-GYM-RED-WHITE.jpg
I stick to straight legs jeans, so whether it be high or low I tend to dodge the getting hit too hard by the fashion bus.......

wsa going through old pix in my photobucket..

found this... why did i ever let them go?!?!?!

that suede tho

Just a quick thought, since premier lows dropped...

I've been able to buy 2 gold boxes and 1 pink box all for less than premiers are reselling for, yikes :nerd:

These shops are straight up ALLERGIC to retail priced GRs

GET EM NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WE CAN'T AFFORD THIS MUCH LONGER

It's really crazy how a lot of the thread either prefer lows, or prefer highs. Really not many people who are in between.
Sure, there are some who prefer lows who buy highs but it's mostly because the shoe is dope and only available in a high or vice versa.

To me if the sneaker is available in both style, I'll go with the high.
I'm probably one of the exceptions. I started off with highs, so would say I have a lean to them, but I'll go low in a heartbeat for the right execution. Right now the snacks are among my favorite daily wear dunks. Driven by mood more than a true high/low preference.

Wait I thought the EU got way more SOMPs than the US. Seemed like that one website from the EU was selling SOMPs for a long time after they dried up in NYC.
well, can´t speak for all of Europe of course but Germany didn´t seem to get them. Even on ebay and sites like that there are no listings so I doubt those were easy to get here. 

Started off buying lows, but then became consistant with highs, been rocking with the highs ever since.

I think I have more lows than highs, but I rarely wear them.

Started off buying lows, but then became consistant with highs, been rocking with the highs ever since.

I think I have more lows than highs, but I rarely wear them.

I've always preferred mid/high top sneakers, I just think they look better on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom