2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Highs and lows are both dope. It just depends on the colorway and what pants/shorts you're wearing really. Whoever said that skinnier jeans fit better with lows knows. I wear 514s with highs and lows but cant really do the 511s with highs.

Last edited:

I always liked mids

Wasn't so hot on the straps but you can cut them off and they skate so well when broken in.

Last edited:

mean.gif
  That person is telling pure lies. They have them in stores.
called on black friday to confirm, they said no check online. I live 20 mins from moa i would have scooped and scored but either way my pair from premier comes tomorrow. 

Salt Stains are dope... or that pic make them look good!  

I think they will def hit Disco thou

will definitely cop either way just gotta let it sit for a while in light of other shoes
Other SB's???

or just Kicks that are dropping period?  

Nov Dec and that JAN 2015 are gonna be pocket killers..

Nike isn't gonna chill... they are dropping kicks left n right

Other SB's???

or just Kicks that are dropping period?  

Nov Dec and that JAN 2015 are gonna be pocket killers..

Nike isn't gonna chill... they are dropping kicks left n right
northern lights ended the year as far as sbs go for me. It was a good year for me, yoth, tiff high, paparazzi, baos, northern lights, aj1xsb cs...but from now to the end of the year i only got my eyes on a pair of tech fleece roshes and columbias. January is quiet for me as i dont want either white and blue pair of 7s or 4s. But come feb my bday month...laser 4s, oreo 4s, and liberty 10s will all be copped and one older shoe that I dont have yet just to make it an even 4 for the bday. 

Back
Top Bottom