2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^ I have a love hate relationship with my Fire n Ices...

On one hand the materials are complete garbarge, on the other hand I like the fact that they mashed up all those different leathers.

Dope Pick-up regardless!

I bet you always caught Carmen Sandiego as a kid huh?

GREETINGS GUMSHOE.

:rofl:

Carmen looked nothing like that pic up there when I was growing up :wow:

Loving the restocks of the NL...resellers are gonna have to come down a few notches on the prices they askin.

Lmao, those money cats are beat fam. Dude probably wore no socks while he was mowing his lawn on a 90 degree day. Are they still worth it? I mean if your into it fam then more power to you.

Dang fam there at least a 8/10 lol and thats beat? R u the type of guy that if you try a shoe on its considerd a 9/10 [emoji]128516[/emoji]

^ I have a love hate relationship with my Fire n Ices...

On one hand the materials are complete garbarge, on the other hand I like the fact that they mashed up all those different leathers.

Dope Pick-up regardless!
The material didn't feel that bad to me but then again, last time I bought a pair of SBs was when I got the Ms.Pac-mans. Love them though. Debating wether I should keep the orange laces or swap for blue

Really disappointed I missed out on those money cat highs.
I chose eires over those. I remember seeing them in store and thought I couldn't pull off the high. man... regret it to this day lol.

Dang fam there at least a 8/10 lol and thats beat? R u the type of guy that if you try a shoe on its considerd a 9/10 [emoji]128516[/emoji]
You think at the very least there a 8/10? Idk man. I would rate those 6/10 and that's being nice. Whenever I sell kicks, the majority of times its 8/10 or 9/10 b/c my collection is well over 130 pairs. So I don't get to wear them alot. Now that I know there's a market for it, I may throw my beaters up there and make somebody happy this holiday.

Btw: nice krampus; best Christmas themed sb of all time.

Last edited:
You think at the very least there a 8/10? Idk man. I would rate those 6/10 and that's being nice. Whenever I sell kicks the majority of times its 8/10 or 9/10, that's b/c my collection is well over 130 pairs. So I don't get to wear them alot. Now that I know there's a market for it, I may throw my beaters up there and make somebody happy this holiday.

Btw: nice krampus; best Christmas themed sb of all time.

ohsnap.gif

Back
Top Bottom