2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

byukid byukid how much did you get em for if you dont mind me asking? I want to double up on the set too but dont wanna pay over $300 per pair and thats been an issue. Size 13 btw, cant remember if your 12-14 but prices stay the same between those sizes from what ive seen

Did u change ur screen name?

Last edited:
Finally broke out my pair of NL highs last night for dinner.

First time I've had them on feet and I'm extremely pleased with how they look on feet. Maybe one of my go to SBs.

Please excuse if photo quality is poor.

never liked them. this picture makes them look dope. what size?

So SPoT restocked NL Highs? Man f*** SPoT. Offered me zero help after they sent my order of NLs to the wrong address, and claimed they were completely out of stock. SMFH.

Last edited:
ive got ds somps , snakeeyes , ds hacky sacks and pusheads for sale in size 9. best place to list them besides ebay?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] this guy

The thing is, the way you worded your post made it seem like you already found a place... as in, here.

If you're looking for genuine help not sure what to tell you aside from the usual Kixify/FB group/IG.

i tried fb though , i had to apply though which seemingly took forever to approve. i put size because certain sites would appear better for some sizes i figured

@byukid how much did you get em for if you dont mind me asking? I want to double up on the set too but dont wanna pay over $300 per pair and thats been an issue. Size 13 btw, cant remember if your 12-14 but prices stay the same between those sizes from what ive seen
300 is getting to be even more rare. Prices seem to be moving up :frown:

Also that live auction for the black UCS has officially made me feel better about buying mine as a package.

Back
Top Bottom