2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The consignment shops have no problem sitting on very expensive inventory, keeping that inventory costs almost nothing to them, just the large space which they're already paying fixed costs for. It's the resellers who set those outrageous prices that lose out. They will wait exorbitant amounts of time just for incremental return. I'm friends with some pretty serious Jordan resellers and they say the name of the game is turnover, not top dollar.

Ran across this while browsing. Has to be one of the worst resell listings I have come across.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-L...264?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5b076ba9c8

$240??   
sick.gif

Ranier should be ashamed of that listing.
It's all across the board!

Footage/CoolShoeShine knows they can get away with charging high prices so they do. That shop will sit on those for years until some sap can't find them and buys them for that price.
I've actually been to their main shop in Brea and their prices differ in store than on eBay...Maybe due to cover shipping and the eBay fees?

I've actually been to their main shop in Brea and their prices differ in store than on eBay...Maybe due to cover shipping and the eBay fees?

Yes this is true.
They sometimes will allow you to purchase Online and pick up at the Shop and give you a discount.
This is so they do not have to pay to ship, and you don't either.

Back to good prices. SO MAD I missed these yesterday... was waiting and waiting and then a schpleef distracted me...

I wish eBay charged people at least a dollar or 2 for a listing, regardless if it sells or not. It would eliminate a lot of ridiculously priced auctions constantly being reposted.

:lol:

they have been worn a lot since last year and they have held up great, I think the quality is very good maybe just lacks on the OG's detail

Back
Top Bottom