2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^those look fire :nthat: .  I'm going to be in new york on a trip when these release, anybody from out there know where i should be able to pick these up?  Thanks.

New York is a big *** state homie.

Unless you mean the big [emoji]127822[/emoji]?

Last edited:

^those look fire 
nthat.gif
.  I'm going to be in new york on a trip when these release, anybody from out there know where i should be able to pick these up?  Thanks.

The big apple is the only reason people visit
laugh.gif

My bad lol.  I meant times square and lower Manhattan is where I'm going to be out in New York.  If anybody got info it  would be much appreciated. 

Last edited:
The big apple is the only reason people visit :lol:

Main reason, maybe...I wouldn't say only.

Cooperstown, Niagara Falls, etc.

My bad lol.  I meant times square and lower Manhattan is where I'm going to be out in New York.  If anybody got info it  would be much appreciated. 

Rise45, Blades, NTNY, Supreme, I'm sure there are others.

Anybody can help this guy out? I'm not good with PC but i know a couple of heads around might be able to help him out.

anyone know what the alternate lace color is going to be on the DLS lows?

If they are the same as the highs... I don't know what color those came with either

Hope you don't need a stupid SNKR app code to buy these next Sat. I've been waiting for these to release since pics first leaked

they look normal to me... started to hit buy it now because listed as new..... then I read worn once....

will be watching anyway

Back
Top Bottom