2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wait so these are 'motorcycle helmet' inspired? I like the emerald city story better.

Idk how their inspired by a motorcycle helmet..but that's all I've ever seen them called. I never heard the emerald city story tied to them.

Can't wait to cop these "motorcycle helmets". But definitely waiting for a discount. $90 is too steep imo. Looking for around $60

Another day, Another beautiful pic of the sharkins - voted #1 release of 2015 by Sharkin from Niketalk

And those creases are bad on the BttF's. I hate creases so that's a turn off, but being McFly inspired, I still have to get.

Def pass on Moto......unless they hit that deep deep discount. Too much sparkle

VERY deep discount.. I'm talking 40% off spring sale with free shipping on all orders tax free type of discount lol

I would probably of copped at retail had the shoe been exactly the same but with a gym red swoosh.

Edit*

It literally just dawned on me why I thought that shoe would look better with a gym red swoosh... Shrimps weighing heavily upon my subconcious apparently.

Last edited:
Yea passing on BTTF mainly because i hate how quick they will look pretty bad. De La Low will be my first sb dunk cop of the year, only grabbed prods so far

I'm passing on the BTTF because the insoles are the only thing I like on them. For $50 or less I'd reconsider.

i've been really slowing down with purchases so i am forcing myself to choose one:

del la low vs. marty mc dunk

I think it's unanimous. DLS.

That sparkly swoosh :x

We usually agree on 99% of kicks, but I understand the disagreement on this one. I love glittery shiny things for obvious reasons. These are lovely to me, but def not at retail or anything close to it.

I'm forcing myself to decide between hares and DLS lows

DLS low. This will be one of those shoes 5yrs down the road you'll be glad you chose. If it makes you feel better I've seen the hares in person and nothing looks remastered or worth $190 IMO.

I'd post an actual in person pic of the hares but I don't wanna feel the SB wrath.

For everyone concerned about the BttF creasing, yes they're gonna have a large crease after the first wear. But I don't see it getting much worse after that. Similar to the 510s, mine have a big crease as well, but it hasn't gotten worse.

They're just shoes, and relatively speaking, cheap ones as well, compared to the retail prices a lot of us spend on other shoes (LeBrons, Jordan's, etc).

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but I've never thought of the word "luminescent" in relation to a retro motorcycle helmet. 
laugh.gif

250caddy 250caddy
that is correct. i've worn mine pretty regularly and creasing is not bad.
#BTTF
Yeah that's what I've noticed with your pair and others who have worn them. There is just one prominent crease on the toe box where the toe flexes but besides that it's not too bad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom