2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol yup...surprised @Sipy didn't chime in
glasses.gif
Ahh! I missed a picture?

Bummer. 

I thought he meant the vans checkered slips lol

"fast time" collab was instantly forgetable to me

Last edited:
for the de la soul lows am i going to be able to go into my local skate shop and cop them or am i gonna have to put in more work. you guys know more then me about the sbs so i figured i would ask here.

Can't speak for your shop, but from some of the dialog it looks like most shops are getting more allotment of these versus the normal FSR of SBs.

lol people so worried about shoes getting destroyed.

It's nylon. It dries quickly. I hope more people pass so I can get more pairs.

to clarify, I'm concerned about the creasing and zero about the water

THIS ^ is what the people are upset about byukid byukid . Cause of how easily they crease and show wear within one wear. I personally don't care as they are...shoes. I'll still be getting myself a pair. But yea that's what the fuss is about.

Last edited:
i've been really slowing down with purchases so i am forcing myself to choose one:

del la low vs. marty mc dunk

Everything creases, some just show it more. I like how they look, creases and all. I'd rather have a creased shoe with a dope design than doo doo brown, piss yellow, and snot green on my feet that looked DS every single day.

Everything creases, some just show it more. I like how they look, creases and all. I'd rather have a creased shoe with a dope design than doo doo brown, piss yellow, and snot green on my feet that looked DS every single day.
if i had 2 choose DLS > Mcfrys

im leaning towards the de la, even though i sold the high version of them.

but i also love doing impressions from bttf lmao

mcfly why dont you make like a tree and get outta here

Lol Rapcoz said we were on the same page on the De La lows. 

Looks like it's me, you, and Stillin vs NTSB 

Back
Top Bottom