2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Volks which store did you get those bttf's from? I wanna scoop a pair for the gf. De las must be mine this weekend

Ok so question here...

How do retailers get to sell Nike SB's online? It seems like they need another Nike SB online account to sell them online, even if they have a webstore and the stock... They can't just sell it. Can someone clarify this? Is this why smaller skate stores take "phone orders?"

Ok so question here...

How do retailers get to sell Nike SB's online? It seems like they need another Nike SB online account to sell them online, even if they have a webstore and the stock... They can't just sell it. Can someone clarify this? Is this why smaller skate stores take "phone orders?"
the answer is within your question, but let's let the Godfather @John00  drop the knowledge.

Ok so question here...

To sell online you have to fill out more SB account paper work. Depending on the contract you've signed, they might change your allocation to give you more SBs to sell online and they change the way they tax you. If you're found to be selling online without the proper right to do so, say goodbye to your account. I've seen this happen with a shop. It's closed now. They thought they could just get around it and got popped. That **** wasn't pretty. SB cut off everything. Done deal.

Smaller shops take phone orders because it's just easier. It cuts down on cost and moves product. A website will cost to run, plus the time you've got to put into it and then you've got to deal with SB changes/paperwork. It's just easier for them to just pickup the phone and drop off that package at USPS.

Alot of shops do Collab's w/ Nike yet don't have a SB account

Diamond Supply for one, They have the Most Sought after SB

Yet their stores don't Sell SB's

I'm sure they have way more then enough money to Buy an ACCT, But yet They Don't

Hmmmmm

Ok so question here...

The homie @John00 cleared most of it up...but the reason shops are able to sort of circumvent the system and take phone orders is because it's rung up at the POS as if you actually bought the item there in the store.

Thanks guys you've been repped for your info.

Does Nike have control over what shoes these online account holders can post? It seems like the smaller shops sometimes never upload the more sought after quickstrikes, or they're delayed. I always wondered about that.

Does Nike have control over what shoes these online account holders can post? It seems like the smaller shops sometimes never upload the more sought after quickstrikes, or they're delayed. I always wondered about that.

I think they have the option to post whatever they want online (for the most part), but typically smaller stores also means less inventory, so less pairs to even put online...they likely want to give local customers the opportunity to buy first and then put remaining stock online.

Someone correct me if that's not right.

Last edited:
Alot of shops do Collab's w/ Nike yet don't have a SB account

Diamond Supply for one, They have the Most Sought after SB

Yet their stores don't Sell SB's

I'm sure they have way more then enough money to Buy an ACCT, But yet They Don't

Hmmmmm
Google "nike sb team manager series"
I believe this was before anybody dreamed up a shop collaboration, besides supreme

Last edited:

Does Nike have control over what shoes these online account holders can post?
YES. There's some "in-store only" SBs that you can't put up if they hit your shop. The "in-store only" tag is designated by Nike SB. 

Edit: They haven't had anything in a while that was "in-store" only though.

Last edited:
8-12, $90 with LK31:

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/nike-dunk-cmft-sneaker/705434401?color=Blue

Blue Levis Dunk Low. It's been a while. There's a couple of others that slip my mind as of now. Before the release date stuff came along  the "in-store" only tag was used way more frequently.

Does anyone have a good "knowledge bombs" .gif?

You're the man, John.

I'll be in SD this weekend for a concert. Any suggestions on what shop(s) to hit up for the DLS? Thanks in advance

YES. There's some "in-store only" SBs that you can't put up if they hit your shop. The "in-store only" tag is designated by Nike SB. 

Edit: They haven't had anything in a while that was "in-store" only though.
I remember spot having that 'in store only' thing for some of their shoes, which used to irritate the f out of me. It's like why even take a pic of a shoe and upload it to the site only to not let me buy it :lol:
I understand that it was probably for folks that lived not that far from Tampa and that could take a trip or for locals, but kind of hard when you're out in cali to do that

Last edited:
Ah so i guess the so called "hyperstrikes." Makes sense. Thanks again guys for the info. Learning more really is one of the best parts of this hobby. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom