2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally for the right price :smile:

2015 still has a chance...

My Top 3 so far...

1. De La Soul Lows
2. BttF Dunks
3. Corks
This year is definitely shaping up as the year of the low, where last year the hot releases were all Highs.

My 3 so far
1. Fast Times
2. BttF's
3. De La lows

May releases are definitely salvaging the first half of what has arguably been a weak year thus far. If those motorcycle helmets had released earlier in the year I think they would've gotten more shine, they are pretty nice too :smokin

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

I guess now is as good a time as any to thank all of you given the recent posts of gratitude. Since I joined a little over a week ago, I've read every new post in this thread. I've learned a tremendous amount from pretty much everyone who has posted. And of course, John00 your posts have been especially interesting and informative; I've even read some of your posts from 2014 / 2013 / 2012, and I really appreciate the insight and knowledge you bring to this thread. While I'm sitting out the BttFs and DLSs, I will make an attempt to buy the upcoming UnTokyo lows. Looking forward to that release along with all the related posts. Great thread!

Thanks again,

CGNT

1. BTTFs

2. Fast Times 

3. Valentines 

When those untokyos release though... top of the list. 

Last edited:
1) De La Soul Lows
2) Un Tokyo
3) BTTF

Funny how thats my 2015 top 3 and will be my only SB 2015 purchases.... so far.
If i remember correctly last year we started off big then the releases trailed off towards the end. Hoping for the opposite.

Didn't see this posted yet: Staples is running a promo on Nike gift cards. Go to their (Staples's) website and search "Nike." They have email delivery available. Basically, regardless of the face value of the gift card you purchase ($25, $50, $100, $150, $200), they send you a $20 Visa Prepaid Card (which is nearly as liquid as cash in my opinion) after you fill out a rebate form. But before you go backing up the truck on 20+ $25 gift cards thinking you're only going to be paying $5 net like I nearly did, I found some fine print in the rebate form:

"Get a $20 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on a Purchase of $100 or more of Nike Gift Cards at Staples."

"Purchase of $100 or more of Nike Gift Cards at Staples stores, Staples.com or Staples catalog between 05/10/15 and 05/16/15, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card. Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household."

A bit misleading. So it appears you might have to purchase the $100 gift card (or 4 $25 gift cards / 2 $50 gift cards) to get the $20 Visa Prepaid Card. Which means the deal is simply $20 off a $100 purchase, rather than $20 off every gift card you buy. So basically a free $20 off your purchase >$100, which when combined with the current 20% off clearance, isn't too shabby.

just got DSM dunks in, perfect go-with-everything beaters, fabric is waterproof so wearable in any wheater... could be more stilish for sure

Didn't see this posted yet: Staples is running a promo on Nike gift cards. Go to their (Staples's) website and search "Nike." They have email delivery available. Basically, regardless of the face value of the gift card you purchase ($25, $50, $100, $150, $200), they send you a $20 Visa Prepaid Card (which is nearly as liquid as cash in my opinion) after you fill out a rebate form. But before you go backing up the truck on 20+ $25 gift cards thinking you're only going to be paying $5 net like I nearly did, I found some fine print in the rebate form:

"Get a $20 Visa (R) Prepaid Card on a Purchase of $100 or more of Nike Gift Cards at Staples."

"Purchase of $100 or more of Nike Gift Cards at Staples stores, Staples.com or Staples catalog between 05/10/15 and 05/16/15, then submit online or mail it in to receive a Visa Prepaid card. Limit 1 rebate per name/address/household."

A bit misleading. So it appears you might have to purchase the $100 gift card (or 4 $25 gift cards / 2 $50 gift cards) to get the $20 Visa Prepaid Card. Which means the deal is simply $20 off a $100 purchase, rather than $20 off every gift card you buy. So basically a free $20 off your purchase >$100, which when combined with the current 20% off clearance, isn't too shabby.
good info, i would try this, but i don't know if you can use gift cards for SNKRS or not, and the only shoe i want coming up is the de la soul, so if i miss them, I'll be burned having $100+ in nike gift cards --- a store that rarely wants to accept my money

Back
Top Bottom