2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

who was on here talking about ruining their lobs trying to clean them with Jason Mark the other day. 
laugh.gif
  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Red...056?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9ea1ce10
lol....busted

Might be of some interest here:

I've been a longtime SC (the *** site) subscriber, haven't gotten an issue since May 2014 (issue 47 I believe, the skate one that I believe @verse001 was featured in....but that might have been the next to last, don't have them with me) so I called this 800 number. They told me that they shut down shop and are trying to figure out what to transfer the balances of subscriptions towards (if anything).

I consider that a major bummer. That was a high quality magazine imho.

Last edited:
Working and trying not to buy sneakers this month so I don't dip into my Memorial Day Florida money

I don't get to wear sneakers and whatever to work plus they have pretty draconian Internet use policies so I pick my battles carefully right now.

Last edited:
Down the road, as it is I only get to break out my dunks on the weekend now so it's not like I'm lacking for stuff to wear, I've got a ton of pairs that have so far only seen the light of day once or twice. I'll get the Bttf and de la lows but I'm not pressed nor will I feel like I really missed out if I don't get them.

Down the road, as it is I only get to break out my dunks on the weekend now so it's not like I'm lacking for stuff to wear, I've got a ton of pairs that have so far only seen the light of day once or twice. I'll get the Bttf and de la lows but I'm not pressed nor will I feel like I really missed out if I don't get them.
You at least need to come in here to drop knowledge on kicks but also the random mints knowledge dump

Well I can wear it after work easier, just keep a change of shirt in the car for after work hanging out, but the heat will break down glue on shoes so I have to make an effort to change at home if I want to throw dunks on.

Back
Top Bottom